Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed following feature tests:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 12:33:16 +0000

Fixed following feature tests:
1. Process watcher loading logs fix
2. Auto commit/rollback issue in query_tool_tests
3. Fixed the scrolling issue while verifying values in a table.
4. Modified some functions in pgadmin_page.py

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=dc47c8f8987bb88ffeb7be5811009ff0eb977a0f
Author: Shubham Agarwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/file_manager_test.py     | 12 ++++-
.../pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py            | 22 +++++----
.../feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py | 44 ++++++++++-------
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_tests.py      | 55 ++++++++++------------
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py | 24 ++++++++--
web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py       | 34 ++++++++++---
web/regression/runtests.py                         |  2 +
7 files changed, 124 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)