Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed some accessibility issues. Fixes #5732

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:49:11 +0000

Fixed some accessibility issues. Fixes #5732

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=8e132eab0836b1fb684a8b81b2966a280e8073e4
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_26.rst                      |  1 +
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/static/js/utility.js     |  8 ++++----
.../file_manager/templates/file_manager/index.html     | 18 +++++++++---------
.../js/sqleditor/history/query_history_entries.js      |  2 +-
.../static/scss/resources/_default.variables.scss      |  2 +-
.../tools/datagrid/templates/datagrid/filter.html      |  2 +-
.../tools/datagrid/templates/datagrid/index.html       |  9 +++++----
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/direct.js         |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js     |  2 +-
9 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)