Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed some accessibility issues in the dialogs:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 10:50:31 +0000

Fixed some accessibility issues in the dialogs:
  1) Aria-label additions at few missing places.
  2) Label additions with  'sr-only' class where hidden labels required.
  3) Converted label to span to solve accessibility error.

Fixes #4608

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=96361656e409d9d8ba172000b4d155418b2a302a
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_20.rst                  |  1 +
.../static/js/fts_configuration.js                 |  2 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/password.html        |  6 ++---
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js          | 27 +++++++++++-----------
web/pgadmin/static/js/backgrid.pgadmin.js          |  1 +
.../tools/maintenance/static/js/maintenance.js     |  3 +--
.../restore/static/js/restore_dialog_wrapper.js    |  1 +
7 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)