Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add support for building RPMs on CentOS/RHEL 7

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 16:56:46 +0000

Add support for building RPMs on CentOS/RHEL 7

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=8812a7db694034edc1b3a39fca07425fe23d60a2

Modified Files
--------------
.gitignore                                         |  4 +-
pkg/linux/build-functions.sh                       |  6 +-
pkg/redhat/build.sh                                | 28 ++++++++-
pkg/redhat/pgadmin4-python-mod_wsgi.spec           | 71 ++++++++++++++++++++++
pkg/redhat/pgadmin4-python3-mod_wsgi-exports.patch | 11 ++++
pkg/redhat/pgadmin4-python3-mod_wsgi.conf          |  4 ++
pkg/redhat/setup.sh                                | 14 ++++-
7 files changed, 131 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)