Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed accessibility issues in schema diff module. Fix

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 08:51:25 +0000

Fixed accessibility issues in schema diff module. Fixes #6065

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=c93377101692130da019cc283d287d06947c9a8d
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_30.rst                        |  1 +
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js                | 10 +++++-----
.../static/scss/resources/_default.variables.scss        |  3 ++-
.../static/scss/resources/dark/_theme.variables.scss     |  2 ++
.../scss/resources/high_contrast/_theme.variables.scss   |  1 +
.../tools/schema_diff/static/js/schema_diff.backform.js  | 10 ++++------
.../tools/schema_diff/static/js/schema_diff_ui.js        | 16 ++++++++++++++++
.../tools/schema_diff/static/scss/_schema_diff.scss      |  4 ++++
8 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)