Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed tab key navigation for some dialogs. Fixes #537

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 08:02:24 +0000

Fixed tab key navigation for some dialogs. Fixes #5371

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a05acb4f992da954be8c59e3af26393988a672df
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_21.rst                  |  3 +-
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/privilege.js   | 11 ++--
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.js              |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/wizard.js            | 56 +-------------------
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/index.html   |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js          |  1 +
web/pgadmin/static/js/backgrid.pgadmin.js          |  6 +++
web/pgadmin/static/js/utils.js                     | 60 ++++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/static/vendor/backgrid/backgrid.js     |  3 ++
9 files changed, 83 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)