Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed tab key navigation issue for Grant Wizard. Fixe

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:09:50 +0000

Fixed tab key navigation issue for Grant Wizard. Fixes #5241
  1) Added entry for .scss to change the shadow of  'ajs-close' button.
  2) allow the user to use the keyboard to update the Backgrid cell DateTime picker control.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=13b65c9a6ad0152a491f1fff25a80f179e567ba1
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_20.rst                  |  1 +
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/wizard.js            | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/static/js/backgrid.pgadmin.js          | 51 +++++++++++++++++++-
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_alertify.overrides.scss   |  2 +-
.../static/vendor/backgrid/backgrid-select-all.js  |  7 +--
.../tools/grant_wizard/static/js/grant_wizard.js   | 24 ----------
6 files changed, 110 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)