Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Added documentation for Macro support. Fixes #5857

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 12:05:35 +0000

Added documentation for Macro support. Fixes #5857

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=609904cfb324ff75f0207f9f3c5d27c830cd2030
Author: Nidhi Bhammar <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/images/query_autocomplete.png           | Bin 55221 -> 64852 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_execute_section.png        | Bin 60549 -> 106471 bytes
.../images/query_explain_analyze_statistics.png    | Bin 231623 -> 243889 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_explain_analyze_table.png  | Bin 199362 -> 230047 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_data.png            | Bin 63560 -> 106471 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_error.png           | Bin 45774 -> 86974 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_explain_details.png | Bin 145632 -> 179156 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_history.png         | Bin 122797 -> 168568 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_messages.png        | Bin 50662 -> 77489 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_sql_editor.png             | Bin 31654 -> 56223 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool.png                   | Bin 61412 -> 161291 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_editable_columns.png  | Bin 50504 -> 166937 bytes
.../query_tool_macros_clear_confirmation.png       | Bin 0 -> 129827 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_macros_clear_row.png  | Bin 0 -> 98301 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_macros_execution.png  | Bin 0 -> 97558 bytes
.../images/query_tool_manage_macros_dialog.png     | Bin 0 -> 108198 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_message.png           | Bin 57788 -> 75236 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_toolbar.png                | Bin 27317 -> 27844 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_toolbar_explain.png        | Bin 75873 -> 173583 bytes
docs/en_US/query_tool.rst                          |  31 ++++++++++++++++++++-
docs/en_US/query_tool_toolbar.rst                  |   3 ++
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_27.rst                  |   3 +-
22 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)