Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed following issues for Query Tool (after React Po

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:32:49 +0000

Fixed following issues for Query Tool (after React Porting):

1) Find/Replace both opens the same dialogue box.(by clicking menu option)
2) Add New Server Connection > Server options keep loading(For multiple Server groups & should have some server)
3) Fixed CSS issues of slickgrid at various places.
4) C should be captial in ’<New connection…>'
5) In pop title for New Connection, all words should be capital.(Add new connection)
6) Explain > Analaysis tab > Column heading missing ROWS PLAN with cost & In explain only.
7) Explain > Analaysis tab > with cost enabled > Upward arrow size does not match with font of number. Arrow is little bigger than number.
8) Boolean default is not considered while ading new row.(try table from feature test defaults)
9) In query history , when not query history present, warning icon size big. Match it to warning message - No history found
10) Select table/db object > Open query tool from Tools menu > NOT FOUND error is shown. Existing issue, fixed.
11) Any cell just open by clicking it > Do NOT change any thing > Click Ok > Cell is shown as edited.

refs #6131

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e5ef6a7b21f73db08c38a2d816a3c17a18e4aae3
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/package.json                                   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/Explain/Analysis.jsx         |  19 +--
.../static/js/Explain/ExplainStatistics.jsx        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/Explain/Graphical.jsx        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/Explain/index.jsx            |  11 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/Theme/index.jsx              |  20 +++
web/pgadmin/static/js/components/CodeMirror.jsx    |   6 +-
.../static/js/components/EmptyPanelMessage.jsx     |   8 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/helpers/Layout.jsx           |  45 ++++++
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_slickgrid.overrides.scss  |  83 +++++++++++
web/pgadmin/static/scss/pgadmin.scss               |   1 +
.../static/scss/_search_objects.scss               |   7 +
.../tools/sqleditor/static/js/SQLEditorModule.js   |   2 +-
.../static/js/components/QueryToolComponent.jsx    |   2 +-
.../js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/Editors.jsx    |   8 +
.../js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/index.jsx      |   2 +-
.../js/components/dialogs/NewConnectionDialog.jsx  |   3 +-
.../js/components/sections/ConnectionBar.jsx       |   2 +-
.../js/components/sections/GeometryViewer.jsx      | 166 ++++++++++++---------
.../static/js/components/sections/MainToolBar.jsx  |  29 ++++
.../static/js/components/sections/Query.jsx        |   2 +-
.../static/js/components/sections/QueryHistory.jsx |   4 +-
.../static/js/components/sections/ResultSet.jsx    |   6 +-
.../js/components/sections/ResultSetToolbar.jsx    |   2 +-
web/yarn.lock                                      |   8 +-
25 files changed, 336 insertions(+), 106 deletions(-)