Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed following issues for feature test:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 14:08:01 +0000

Fixed following issues for feature test:
1. Modified the get_chromedriver utility for supporting python version below 3.5.
2. Handled some exceptions getting intermittently on some databases.
3. Generalized some functions with additional parameters.
4. Disabled the auto-expansion of the children nodes for maintaining the synchronization.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=5093e6db5e7a36f27229dd480a92ec2f27074b14
Author: Shubham Agarwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
tools/get_chromedriver.py                          | 23 ++++++-----
.../feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py   |  6 +--
.../pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py            |  9 +++--
.../query_tool_auto_complete_tests.py              |  8 ++--
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_tests.py      | 11 +++--
web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py       | 34 +++++++++-------
.../python_test_utils/test_gui_helper.py           | 17 ++++----
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py     | 47 +++++++++++++++++-----
8 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)