Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed following issues in the function module:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 08:39:29 +0000

Fixed following issues in the function module:
1) The volatility option is not reflecting. It stays volatile always when creating the function.
2) Set "Returns as set" to true and enter estimated rows like 12. Now set returns as set to false and save.
   It gives ERROR: ROWS is not applicable when the function does not return a set.
   Need to clear estimated rows when returns as set is false.
3) If estimated rows are added and support function is selected then SQL looks ugly.

Fixes #5843

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=1bb510cdd4114163a40682d3f48d758d54079dcb
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../databases/schemas/functions/__init__.py        |  7 +++--
.../schemas/functions/static/js/function.js        |  5 +++-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/12_plus/create.sql  |  1 -
.../functions/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql         |  2 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/create.sql        |  2 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/update.sql        |  2 +-
.../tests/pg/11_plus/test_trigger_functions.json   |  4 +--
.../tests/pg/12_plus/create_event_trigger_full.sql |  2 +-
.../tests/pg/12_plus/create_plain_trigger_full.sql |  2 +-
.../tests/pg/9.5_plus/test_trigger_functions.json  |  4 +--
.../tests/pg/9.6_plus/test_trigger_functions.json  |  4 +--
.../tests/pg/default/test_trigger_functions.json   |  4 +--
.../tests/ppas/11_plus/test_trigger_functions.json |  4 +--
.../tests/ppas/12_plus/test_trigger_functions.json |  4 +--
.../tests/ppas/9.6_plus/alter_proc_opt.sql         |  2 +-
.../tests/ppas/9.6_plus/alter_proc_opt_msql.sql    |  2 +-
.../ppas/9.6_plus/create_plain_trigger_full.sql    |  2 +-
.../tests/ppas/9.6_plus/test_procedures.json       | 31 +++++++++++++++++-----
.../ppas/9.6_plus/test_trigger_functions.json      |  2 +-
.../tests/ppas/default/test_procedures.json        |  2 +-
.../tests/ppas/default/test_trigger_functions.json |  4 +--
21 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)