Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed following issues for query tool after react por

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 07:24:03 +0000

Fixed following issues for query tool after react porting:

 1) Add New Server Connection > Server options keep loading(For empty Server group).
 2) After clicking indent/Unindent(for all operations) for large query option left as it is till operation completes
 3) Check sign beside options in Execute Option/Copy Header is little bit big
 4) In explain > Analysis tab does not show ROWS column
 5) In explain > Explain > analysis previous explain output is NOT cleared. New rows are appended. Same applies to the statistics tab.
 6) Update new query tool connection tool tip. Fixes #7289
 7) Explain-Analyze > Loops column is empty.
 8) Explain-Analyze with Verbose & Costs > in ROW X columns upward arrows are missing.
 9) Explain-Analyze with all option checked > background colors are missing for timing.
 10) Explain-Analyze > Additional bullet is added before Hash Cond.
 11) Browser Tree > Filtered rows icon is not working.
 12) Create table with timestamp and default value as function now() > Add new row > Enter mandatory columns except column where default value is function(now()) > Click Save > New row added but column with default value has value [default]. not updated to actual value. / Default values are not considered for any column while adding a new entry.
 13) Disable execute options in View/Edit data.
 14) The Boolean column always shows null.
 15) In Query history Remove & Remove all buttons are stuck to each other.
 16) On Remove all, the right panel is empty.
 17) Create a column with boolean[]/ text[], Try to add a new entry from data grid, enter “” quotes > Click Ok > Now try edit cell > You can not change value.
 18) In query history - Select queries are suffixed by ’Save Data’ icon
 19) Edit any table with PK > Try to insert duplicate PK > Error thrown > Correct pK value > Still old error shown > Not able to add new entry (This works when focus is moved from edited cell)
 20) Clicking arrows after opening dropdown options, does not collapse dropdown.

refs #6131

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9c30d983bdc7ca4cb27b2dd76e168085cc9f7a03
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/toolbar.js           |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/Explain/Analysis.jsx         | 57 +++++++-------
web/pgadmin/static/js/Explain/Graphical.jsx        |  1 +
web/pgadmin/static/js/Explain/index.jsx            | 90 +++++++++++++++-------
web/pgadmin/static/js/Theme/index.jsx              | 16 ++++
web/pgadmin/static/js/Theme/standard.js            | 14 ++++
web/pgadmin/static/js/components/CodeMirror.jsx    | 16 ++++
web/pgadmin/static/js/components/ExternalIcon.jsx  | 55 +++++++++----
web/pgadmin/static/js/components/Menu.jsx          | 36 ++++++++-
web/pgadmin/static/js/helpers/EventBus.js          |  2 +-
.../static/js/components/QueryToolComponent.jsx    | 13 ++--
.../js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/Editors.jsx    | 31 +++++---
.../js/components/dialogs/NewConnectionDialog.jsx  |  3 +
.../js/components/sections/ConnectionBar.jsx       |  6 +-
.../js/components/sections/GeometryViewer.jsx      | 16 ++--
.../static/js/components/sections/MainToolBar.jsx  | 48 +++++-------
.../static/js/components/sections/QueryHistory.jsx | 83 +++++++++++---------
.../static/js/components/sections/ResultSet.jsx    | 12 +--
.../js/components/sections/ResultSetToolbar.jsx    |  2 +-
.../static/js/components/sections/StatusBar.jsx    | 15 ++--
.../javascript/components/Buttons.spec.js          |  6 +-
.../javascript/components/TabPanel.spec.js         |  4 +-
22 files changed, 343 insertions(+), 185 deletions(-)