Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed the following issues for the new query tool:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 10:59:31 +0000

Fixed the following issues for the new query tool:
 1) In Dark mode > Replace/Find dialogue forward & reverse buttons are stuck to each other.
 2) In Dark/High contrast mode > Checkbox is not visible for false value.
 3) Wrap toolbar when size goes very small.
 4) Replace functionality does not work when tried in sequence 2 times. Codemirror search is not cyclic. So, changes are made to always search from the start.
 5) Replace all does not work when tried in sequence 2 times. Same reason as above.
 6) Fix broken macros $SELECTION$ feature.
 7) Make query history SQL readonly.
 8) The Filter dialog save button should be disabled when opened.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=0795b22ae6fd63a6d5bd130497d3f8eebf27b5f7
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/static/js/components/CodeMirror.jsx        | 13 +++++++++----
.../static/js/components/QueryToolComponent.jsx        | 18 +++++++++++-------
.../static/js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/Editors.jsx |  2 +-
.../static/js/components/dialogs/FilterDialog.jsx      |  2 +-
.../static/js/components/sections/MainToolBar.jsx      |  3 ++-
.../sqleditor/static/js/components/sections/Query.jsx  | 17 +++++++++++++----
6 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)