Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed the following issues:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 05:45:53 +0000

Fixed the following issues:

RM-4232:
1. If the user adds a percentage (other than for placeholders) then it is stripped off.
2. Backslash is getting removed in the connection string if we provide the backslash(\) in placeholders or the database name contains it.
3. If the user added only spaces( )in placeholders it is not getting reset to default values.

RM-4230:
1. Rename panel option is not working in the debugger.
2. Added Rename panel for schema diff.

Fixes #4232 #4230

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b5f9fffaddaf652aef3477bb5a9b7fe25ea66dc0
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/preferences/__init__.py                |  6 ++++
.../static/js/sqleditor/new_connection_dialog.js   | 27 +++++++--------
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/static/js/datagrid.js   |  3 +-
.../datagrid/static/js/datagrid_panel_title.js     | 19 +++--------
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/static/js/show_data.js  | 24 ++++----------
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/debugger.js   | 15 +++++++++
.../tools/debugger/static/js/debugger_utils.js     | 38 ++++++++--------------
.../tools/schema_diff/static/js/schema_diff.js     | 19 +++++++++--
.../tools/schema_diff/static/js/schema_diff_ui.js  |  1 -
9 files changed, 75 insertions(+), 77 deletions(-)