Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed the following issues for the new query tool:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:42:23 +0000

Fixed the following issues for the new query tool:
 1) Failed to fetch query history error sometimes.
 2) In copy paste row, if a copied row has [null], then those are pasted as an empty string.
 3) When Data output is empty, show an empty grid.
 4) Schema diff generates a script button resulting in an empty window. Fixes #7306.
 5) Detach the DataOutput panel > Try editing text cell > Text editor is hidden behind the data output panel

refs #6131

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=25b89f76242da9f98c3aa099322079de52b6f155
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/static/js/SchemaView/index.jsx         |  4 ++--
web/pgadmin/static/js/helpers/Layout.jsx           |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_codemirror.overrides.scss |  5 +++--
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/__init__.py                  |  1 +
.../js/erd_tool/ui_components/BodyWidget.jsx       |  3 +++
.../static/js/components/QueryToolComponent.jsx    |  2 +-
.../js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/CopyData.js    |  2 ++
.../js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/Editors.jsx    |  5 ++---
.../js/components/QueryToolDataGrid/index.jsx      |  8 ++------
.../static/js/components/sections/Query.jsx        |  4 +++-
.../static/js/components/sections/QueryHistory.jsx | 18 ++++++++++++++----
.../static/js/components/sections/ResultSet.jsx    | 22 +++++++++++++++-------
.../tools/sqleditor/static/js/show_query_tool.js   |  2 ++
.../tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor_title.js   |  2 +-
14 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)