Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed the following issues for RM 3794:

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 06:08:47 +0000

Fixed the following issues for RM 3794:

1. Updated connection success message. (Added database name in the success message.)
2. Resolve issue of the mouse pointer and dropdown will show below the connection string only.
3. Added loader for both new connections and load existing connections.
4. Removed async: false for update connection.

refs #3794

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=1c796720be24838ba78ef2b83e1fc6ff43533c77
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../static/js/sqleditor/new_connection_dialog.js   | 15 +++++--
.../js/sqleditor/new_connection_dialog_model.js    | 13 ++++--
.../tools/datagrid/templates/datagrid/index.html   | 10 +++--
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 47 ++++++++++++----------
.../tools/sqleditor/static/scss/_sqleditor.scss    |  6 +++
5 files changed, 57 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)