Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Updated documentation for the new query tool.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 10:59:30 +0000

Updated documentation for the new query tool.

refs #6131

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=4f9eaf850da85965513356eb96a98bf0577d16f0

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/editgrid.rst                            |   5 +-
docs/en_US/images/editgrid.png                     | Bin 147923 -> 227923 bytes
docs/en_US/images/editgrid_filter_dialog.png       | Bin 52493 -> 54570 bytes
docs/en_US/images/geometry_viewer.png              | Bin 1310723 -> 453405 bytes
.../images/geometry_viewer_property_table.png      | Bin 1725131 -> 517251 bytes
docs/en_US/images/new_connection_dialog.png        | Bin 49691 -> 0 bytes
docs/en_US/images/new_connection_options.png       | Bin 45739 -> 0 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_autocomplete.png           | Bin 64852 -> 80479 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_data_editing.png           | Bin 0 -> 23116 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_editing.png                | Bin 0 -> 40729 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_execute_section.png        | Bin 106471 -> 105766 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_execution.png              | Bin 0 -> 16695 bytes
.../images/query_explain_analyze_statistics.png    | Bin 243889 -> 136732 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_explain_analyze_table.png  | Bin 230047 -> 224878 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_data.png            | Bin 106471 -> 199407 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_error.png           | Bin 86974 -> 97641 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_explain.png         | Bin 86037 -> 0 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_explain_details.png | Bin 213690 -> 106242 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_explain_options.png | Bin 50441 -> 0 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_history.png         | Bin 168568 -> 110114 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_messages.png        | Bin 77489 -> 78228 bytes
.../images/query_output_notifications_listen.png   | Bin 83608 -> 58767 bytes
.../images/query_output_notifications_notify.png   | Bin 80625 -> 69601 bytes
.../images/query_output_notifications_panel.png    | Bin 99605 -> 77524 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_sql_editor.png             | Bin 56223 -> 38470 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_status_bar.png             | Bin 0 -> 37293 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool.png                   | Bin 161291 -> 163388 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_connection_status.png | Bin 88290 -> 200018 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_editable_columns.png  | Bin 166937 -> 163303 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_macros_clear_all.png  | Bin 128381 -> 0 bytes
.../query_tool_macros_clear_confirmation.png       | Bin 129827 -> 107440 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_macros_clear_row.png  | Bin 98550 -> 0 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_macros_execution.png  | Bin 97558 -> 121386 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_manage_macros.png     | Bin 53042 -> 61833 bytes
.../images/query_tool_manage_macros_dialog.png     | Bin 108198 -> 91800 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_tool_message.png           | Bin 75236 -> 67824 bytes
.../images/query_tool_new_connection_dialog.png    | Bin 0 -> 88211 bytes
.../images/query_tool_new_connection_options.png   | Bin 0 -> 54623 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_toolbar.png                | Bin 27844 -> 41915 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_toolbar_explain.png        | Bin 195038 -> 151401 bytes
docs/en_US/query_tool.rst                          |  31 ++--
docs/en_US/query_tool_toolbar.rst                  | 170 ++++++++++++---------
.../static/js/components/sections/MainToolBar.jsx  |   8 +-
43 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 100 deletions(-)