Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improve code coverage and API test cases for pgAgent.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 08:24:43 +0000

Improve code coverage and API test cases for pgAgent. Fixes #5338

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=d1f5511566c2959f5dac230d1965474034884810
Author: Yogesh Mahajan <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_30.rst                  |    1 +
.../servers/pgagent/schedules/tests/__init__.py    |    0
.../schedules/tests/schedules_test_data.json       |  666 ++++++++++
.../schedules/tests/test_pgagent_add_schedule.py   |   81 ++
.../tests/test_pgagent_delete_schedule.py}         |   41 +-
.../tests/test_pgagent_get_msql_schedule.py        |   68 +
.../tests/test_pgagent_get_nodes_schedule.py       |   70 +
.../schedules/tests/test_pgagent_get_schedule.py   |   70 +
.../schedules/tests/test_pgagent_put_schedule.py   |   94 ++
.../servers/pgagent/schedules/tests/utils.py       |   62 +
.../servers/pgagent/steps/tests/__init__.py        |    0
.../pgagent/steps/tests/steps_test_data.json       |  368 ++++++
.../pgagent/steps/tests/test_pgagent_add_steps.py  |   70 +
.../tests/test_pgagent_delete_steps.py}            |   40 +-
.../steps/tests/test_pgagent_get_nodes_steps.py    |   75 ++
.../pgagent/steps/tests/test_pgagent_get_steps.py  |   75 ++
.../steps/tests/test_pgagent_get_steps_stats.py    |   62 +
.../tests/test_pgagent_put_steps.py}               |   57 +-
.../servers/pgagent/steps/tests/utils.py           |   59 +
.../servers/pgagent/tests/pgagent_test_data.json   | 1375 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_add.py      |   90 --
.../pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_delete_multiple.py  |   47 -
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_job_add.py  |   74 ++
...gagent_delete.py => test_pgagent_job_delete.py} |   37 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_job_get.py  |   73 ++
...pgagent_get.py => test_pgagent_job_get_msql.py} |   37 +-
.../pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_job_get_nodes.py    |   73 ++
.../tests/test_pgagent_job_get_statistics.py       |   57 +
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_job_put.py  |   64 +
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_job_sql.py  |   70 +
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_put.py      |  120 --
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_add_schedule.py    |   80 --
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_add_steps.py       |   69 -
.../tests_pgagent_delete_multiple_schedules.py     |   56 -
.../tests/tests_pgagent_delete_multiple_steps.py   |   54 -
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_put_schedule.py    |  131 --
.../servers/pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_stats.py   |   45 -
.../server_groups/servers/pgagent/tests/utils.py   |   59 +-
web/regression/runtests.py                         |    9 +-
39 files changed, 3797 insertions(+), 782 deletions(-)