Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improve code coverage and API test cases for Debugger

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 05:16:44 +0000

Improve code coverage and API test cases for Debugger. Fixes #5343

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=794bd50ed107254b87404e70c665fac6f9231f79
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_29.rst                  |    1 +
.../databases/schemas/functions/tests/utils.py     |    7 +-
.../schemas/tables/triggers/tests/utils.py         |    2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/__init__.py             |  117 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/debugger.js   |    8 +-
.../tools/debugger/static/js/debugger_ui.js        |    4 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/tests/__init__.py       |    0
.../tools/debugger/tests/debugger_test_data.json   | 1703 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../tools/debugger/tests/test_close_debugger.py    |   77 +
.../tests/test_debugger_clear_all_breakpoint.py    |   92 ++
.../tests/test_debugger_clear_arguments.py         |   83 +
.../tools/debugger/tests/test_debugger_direct.py   |   84 +
.../debugger/tests/test_debugger_execute_query.py  |   86 +
.../debugger/tests/test_debugger_get_arguments.py  |   71 +
.../tests/test_debugger_poll_execution_result.py   |   86 +
.../debugger/tests/test_debugger_poll_result.py    |   83 +
.../debugger/tests/test_debugger_set_arguments.py  |   89 +
.../debugger/tests/test_debugger_set_breakpoint.py |   89 +
.../debugger/tests/test_init_debugger_function.py  |  113 ++
.../debugger/tests/test_init_debugger_trigger.py   |   95 ++
.../tools/debugger/tests/test_init_target.py       |  137 ++
.../tools/debugger/tests/test_messages_debugger.py |   80 +
.../tools/debugger/tests/test_restart_debugger.py  |   82 +
.../tests/test_start_execution_debugger.py         |   85 +
.../debugger/tests/test_start_listener_debugger.py |   89 +
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/tests/utils.py          |  146 ++
26 files changed, 3436 insertions(+), 73 deletions(-)