Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improve code coverage and API test cases for Tables.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 07:34:10 +0000

Improve code coverage and API test cases for Tables. Fixes #5774.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=3e35dc95e5c633572a24371b49011e306f18f0a0
Author: Yogesh Mahajan <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_26.rst                  |    1 +
.../schemas/tables/tests/table_test_data.json      | 1934 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../tables/tests/test_column_privileges_put.py     |   96 -
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_add.py         |  214 +--
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_delete.py      |   63 +-
.../tests/test_table_dependencies_dependents.py    |   75 +
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_get.py         |   59 +-
.../tests/test_table_get_existing_table_actions.py |   98 +
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_get_nodes.py   |   98 +
...test_table_get_pre_table_creation_parameters.py |  104 ++
.../tables/tests/test_table_get_script_sql.py      |   99 +
.../tables/tests/test_table_get_statistics.py      |   95 +
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_msql.py        |   79 +
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_parameters.py  |  175 --
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_put.py         |  143 +-
.../tables/tests/test_table_put_partition.py       |  117 ++
..._multiple.py => test_table_reset_statistics.py} |   56 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_sql.py         |   88 +
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/utils.py        |   89 +-
19 files changed, 3080 insertions(+), 603 deletions(-)