Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improve code coverage and API test cases for Function

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:19:19 +0000

Improve code coverage and API test cases for Functions. Fixes #5330

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=43d97b0e6f5ea910586092113ec3baf8b74ded9d
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_27.rst                  |   1 +
.../databases/schemas/functions/__init__.py        |  29 +--
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_add.py   |  93 ++++++++-
.../functions/tests/test_function_delete.py        | 103 +++++++++-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_get.py   |  73 ++++++-
.../functions/tests/test_function_get_languages.py |  80 ++++++++
.../functions/tests/test_function_get_msql.py      | 224 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../functions/tests/test_function_get_nodes.py     | 121 +++++++++++
.../functions/tests/test_function_get_sql.py       |  85 ++++++++
.../functions/tests/test_function_get_types.py     |  82 ++++++++
.../tests/test_function_get_variable_options.py    |  80 ++++++++
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_put.py   | 159 +++++++++++++--
.../functions/tests/test_get_dependencies.py       |  85 ++++++++
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_get_dependents.py |  85 ++++++++
.../tests/test_get_function_statistics.py          | 120 +++++++++++
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_get_list.py       |  80 ++++++++
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_get_select_sql.py | 122 +++++++++++
.../tests/test_get_supported_functions.py          |  85 ++++++++
.../databases/schemas/functions/tests/utils.py     |  10 +-
19 files changed, 1659 insertions(+), 58 deletions(-)