Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1. Resolved the issues related to the database connec

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 10:43:47 +0000

1. Resolved the issues related to the database connection.
2. Updated the create "pldbgapi" extension for the debugger.

refs #5343

Branches
--------
ERDTool
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=94500658501c5c72263c6bf2072ad75eafe77084
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../tools/debugger/tests/debugger_test_data.json       |  2 +-
.../debugger/tests/test_start_listener_debugger.py     |  4 ++--
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/tests/utils.py              | 18 ++++++++++++++----
3 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)