Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Ensure that the 'template1' database should not be vi

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 06:07:32 +0000

Ensure that the 'template1' database should not be visible after pg_upgrade. Fixes #5875

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=cb0a914099a6abd72b9a69d07f59d32a6a3f9104
Author: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_30.rst                  |  1 +
.../server_groups/servers/databases/__init__.py    | 36 ++++++++++++++++------
.../servers/databases/event_triggers/__init__.py   |  9 +++++-
.../servers/databases/extensions/__init__.py       |  7 ++++-
.../databases/foreign_data_wrappers/__init__.py    |  7 ++++-
.../foreign_servers/__init__.py                    |  7 ++++-
.../foreign_servers/user_mappings/__init__.py      |  7 ++++-
.../servers/databases/languages/__init__.py        |  6 +++-
.../servers/databases/schemas/__init__.py          |  8 ++++-
.../databases/schemas/catalog_objects/__init__.py  |  8 ++++-
.../schemas/catalog_objects/columns/__init__.py    |  9 +++++-
.../databases/schemas/collations/__init__.py       |  7 ++++-
.../schemas/domains/domain_constraints/__init__.py |  8 ++++-
.../databases/schemas/foreign_tables/__init__.py   |  7 ++++-
.../schemas/fts_configurations/__init__.py         |  8 ++++-
.../databases/schemas/fts_dictionaries/__init__.py |  6 +++-
.../databases/schemas/fts_parsers/__init__.py      |  6 +++-
.../databases/schemas/fts_templates/__init__.py    |  6 +++-
.../databases/schemas/sequences/__init__.py        |  6 +++-
.../servers/databases/schemas/synonyms/__init__.py |  7 ++++-
.../databases/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql          |  2 ++
.../databases/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql          |  2 ++
.../templates/databases/sql/default/nodes.sql      |  2 ++
.../templates/databases/sql/default/properties.sql |  2 ++
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py    |  3 +-
25 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)