Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed resql test cases for Extensions specific to dat

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:46:14 +0000

Fixed resql test cases for Extensions specific to database servers.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e6c067025cfe6ecff786efe3b671c8c7dd840c17
Author: Nagesh Dhope <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../tests/9.4_plus/alter_extension_schema.sql      |  7 +++
.../tests/9.4_plus/alter_extension_version.sql     |  7 +++
.../9.4_plus/create_extension_with_all_options.sql |  7 +++
.../create_extension_with_default_schema.sql       |  7 +++
.../databases/extensions/tests/9.4_plus/tests.json | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/9.5_plus/alter_extension_schema.sql      |  7 +++
.../9.5_plus/create_extension_with_all_options.sql |  7 +++
.../databases/extensions/tests/9.5_plus/tests.json | 32 ++++++++++++
.../alter_extension_schema.sql                     |  0
.../alter_extension_version.sql                    |  0
.../create_extension_with_all_options.sql          |  0
.../create_extension_with_default_schema.sql       |  0
.../tests/{default => 9.6_plus}/tests.json         |  4 +-
13 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)