Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1) Added support for Kerberos authentication, using S

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 08:17:21 +0000

1) Added support for Kerberos authentication, using SPNEGO to forward the Kerberos tickets through a browser. Fixes #5457
2) Fixed incorrect log information for AUTHENTICATION_SOURCES. Fixes #5829

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=6ead597b434cb9ff9f8500c49a5c68bf9e52ab2a
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_30.rst                  |   2 +
requirements.txt                                   |   1 +
web/config.py                                      |  22 +++-
web/pgAdmin4.py                                    |  11 +-
web/pgadmin/__init__.py                            |   9 ++
web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py               |  82 +++++++++++-
web/pgadmin/authenticate/internal.py               |  10 +-
web/pgadmin/authenticate/kerberos.py               | 138 +++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/authenticate/ldap.py                   |   6 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py                    |  23 +++-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py      |  13 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/password.html        |   2 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/tunnel_password.html |   4 +-
.../browser/templates/browser/kerberos_login.html  |  16 +++
.../browser/templates/browser/kerberos_logout.html |  16 +++
.../browser/tests/test_kerberos_with_mocking.py    | 104 ++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/__init__.py             |   5 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/user_management/__init__.py      |  25 ++--
web/pgadmin/utils/constants.py                     |   9 ++
web/pgadmin/utils/master_password.py               |   8 +-
.../python_test_utils/csrf_test_client.py          |   6 +-
web/regression/runtests.py                         |   2 +-
22 files changed, 474 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)