Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1) Added support for Kerberos authentication, using S

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 11:10:08 +0000

1) Added support for Kerberos authentication, using SPNEGO to forward the Kerberos tickets through a browser. Fixes #5457
2) Fixed incorrect log information for AUTHENTICATION_SOURCES. Fixes #5829

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=c0ef0a893d80a862c40b701023d78aa23f753def
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.dockerignore                                      |   6 +
Dockerfile                                         |   4 +
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_30.rst                  |   2 +
pkg/debian/build.sh                                |   2 +-
pkg/debian/setup.sh                                |   2 +-
pkg/redhat/build.sh                                |   4 +-
pkg/redhat/setup.sh                                |   4 +-
requirements.txt                                   |   2 +
web/config.py                                      |  22 ++-
web/pgAdmin4.py                                    |   8 +-
web/pgadmin/__init__.py                            |  10 ++
web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py               |  82 ++++++++++-
web/pgadmin/authenticate/internal.py               |  10 +-
web/pgadmin/authenticate/kerberos.py               | 152 +++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/authenticate/ldap.py                   |   6 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py                    |  23 +++-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py      |  13 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/password.html        |   2 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/tunnel_password.html |   4 +-
.../browser/templates/browser/kerberos_login.html  |  16 +++
.../browser/templates/browser/kerberos_logout.html |  16 +++
.../browser/tests/test_kerberos_with_mocking.py    | 104 ++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/__init__.py             |   5 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/user_management/__init__.py      |  25 ++--
web/pgadmin/utils/constants.py                     |   9 ++
web/pgadmin/utils/master_password.py               |   8 +-
.../python_test_utils/csrf_test_client.py          |   6 +-
web/regression/runtests.py                         |   1 -
28 files changed, 502 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)