Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed jasmine test cases and added some missing messa

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 07:16:45 +0000

Fixed jasmine test cases and added some missing messages for disabled menus.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9e90350e442f867242d47565d0afff050c910f57
Author: Pramod Ahire <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../schemas/packages/static/js/package.js          |  6 +++---
.../schemas/synonyms/static/js/synonym.js          |  6 +++---
.../static/js/compound_trigger.js                  | 10 +++++-----
.../tables/partitions/static/js/partition.js       |  6 ++++++
.../databases/schemas/tables/static/js/table.js    |  6 ++++++
.../servers/databases/static/js/database.js        |  4 ++--
.../resource_groups/static/js/resource_group.js    |  6 +++---
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/server.js      | 22 ++++++++++++++--------
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.js              |  4 ++--
.../static/js/quick_search/trigger_search.js       |  3 +++
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/static/js/backup.js       | 10 +++++-----
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/static/js/datagrid.js   |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_module.js      |  3 +++
.../tools/grant_wizard/static/js/grant_wizard.js   |  2 +-
.../tools/import_export/static/js/import_export.js |  2 +-
.../tools/maintenance/static/js/maintenance.js     |  5 ++++-
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/static/js/restore.js     |  2 +-
.../search_objects/static/js/search_objects.js     |  2 +-
18 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)