Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed API test cases for PG 14

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 13:09:49 +0000

Fixed API test cases for PG 14

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=d2a7f7fffe3eeae984cb7a608a8ad5e3ed012299

Modified Files
--------------
.../pg/14_plus/alter_proc_change_grantee_priv.sql  |  18 ++
.../tests/pg/14_plus/alter_proc_comment.sql        |  15 +
.../tests/pg/14_plus/alter_proc_param.sql          |  16 +
.../tests/pg/14_plus/create_procedure.sql          |  12 +
.../functions/tests/pg/14_plus/test_function.json  | 311 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/pg/14_plus/test_procedures.json          | 142 +++++++++
.../tests/pg/14_plus/test_trigger_functions.json   | 191 ++++++++++++
.../14_plus/alter_proc_change_grantee_priv.sql     |  18 ++
.../tests/ppas/14_plus/alter_proc_comment.sql      |  15 +
.../tests/ppas/14_plus/alter_proc_param.sql        |  16 +
.../tests/ppas/14_plus/create_procedure.sql        |  12 +
.../tests/ppas/14_plus/test_function.json          | 323 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/ppas/14_plus/test_procedures.json        | 142 +++++++++
.../tests/ppas/14_plus/test_trigger_functions.json | 191 ++++++++++++
.../functions/tests/test_procedure_exec_sql.py     |   5 +-
.../servers/roles/tests/role_test_data.json        |   4 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/versioned_template_loader.py     |   3 +-
17 files changed, 1431 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)