Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed SonarQube issues

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 12:01:39 +0000

Fixed SonarQube issues

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=3fc0cc3e929bbbc89a5bbc6f96bc65fe555814ba

Modified Files
--------------
runtime/src/html/pgadmin.html                              |  2 +-
runtime/src/js/pgadmin.js                                  |  2 +-
web/pgAdmin4.py                                            |  3 +--
web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py                       | 14 ++++++--------
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/__init__.py    |  5 ++---
web/pgadmin/browser/static/scss/_quick_search.scss         |  3 +--
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/__init__.py                          |  1 -
.../erd/static/js/erd_tool/ui_components/FloatingNote.jsx  |  1 -
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js         |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/user_management/__init__.py              |  3 ++-
10 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)