Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed some SonarQube issues.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 09:23:16 +0000

Fixed some SonarQube issues.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=008bc6da28ccb5f526ea09bbafb1cdb166bd9d71

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py                          | 16 ++++++++--------
.../browser/static/js/quick_search/trigger_search.js     |  7 -------
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/js/dashboard.js             |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/static/explain/js/explain.js            |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js                |  5 ++---
.../js/browser/server_groups/servers/model_validation.js |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/vendor/backgrid/backgrid.js           |  9 +++++----
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/__init__.py            |  3 ++-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py          |  8 ++++++--
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py      | 16 +++++++++++-----
web/pgadmin/utils/preferences.py                         |  5 ++---
web/setup.py                                             | 14 +++++++-------
12 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)