Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed some SonarQube issues.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:11:38 +0000

Fixed some SonarQube issues.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=abdd3190fe53bef115343f2c5e7d30dd9e8079f8
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../databases/languages/static/js/language.js      |  27 ++---
.../schemas/tables/columns/static/js/column.js     |   7 +-
.../foreign_key/static/js/foreign_key.js           |  20 +---
.../tables/partitions/static/js/partition.js       |   1 -
.../databases/schemas/tables/static/js/table.js    | 125 ++++++---------------
.../server_groups/servers/roles/static/js/role.js  |  23 ++--
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.js              |   1 -
7 files changed, 56 insertions(+), 148 deletions(-)