Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where adding/updating records fails if

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 08:03:17 +0000

Fixed an issue where adding/updating records fails if the table name contains percent sign.

refs #4438

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=68132e2a8f252b34172d21f54f1337d86e071c11
Author: Nikhil Mohite <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../tools/sqleditor/templates/sqleditor/sql/default/delete.sql    | 2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/templates/sqleditor/sql/default/insert.sql    | 6 +++---
.../tools/sqleditor/templates/sqleditor/sql/default/select.sql    | 4 ++--
.../tools/sqleditor/templates/sqleditor/sql/default/update.sql    | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/save_changed_data.py            | 2 --
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py                   | 8 ++++++--
6 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)