Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use schema qualification while accessing the catalog

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 06:10:48 +0000

Use schema qualification while accessing the catalog objects.

refs #3976

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9d8360641f66a5acb1eb65888e313a369010a289
Author: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../templates/casts/sql/default/functions.sql      |  2 +-
.../templates/casts/sql/default/properties.sql     |  4 ++--
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/utils.py         | 27 ++++++++++++----------
.../databases/event_triggers/tests/utils.py        |  6 ++---
.../servers/databases/extensions/tests/utils.py    | 11 ++++-----
.../foreign_servers/tests/utils.py                 |  4 ++--
.../foreign_servers/user_mappings/tests/utils.py   |  8 +++----
.../databases/foreign_data_wrappers/tests/utils.py |  6 +++--
.../servers/databases/languages/tests/utils.py     | 26 ++++++++++-----------
.../servers/databases/publications/tests/utils.py  |  9 ++++----
.../catalog_object/sql/ppas/default/properties.sql |  2 +-
.../databases/schemas/collations/tests/utils.py    |  6 +++--
.../servers/databases/schemas/domains/__init__.py  |  6 ++---
.../domains/domain_constraints/tests/utils.py      | 12 +++++-----
.../databases/schemas/domains/tests/utils.py       |  6 ++---
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/get_columns.sql    |  4 ++--
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/get_columns.sql    |  2 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_table_columns.sql             |  2 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/get_tables.sql     |  4 ++--
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/properties.sql     |  4 ++--
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/get_collations.sql  |  2 +-
.../schemas/foreign_tables/tests/utils.py          | 10 ++++----
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/properties.sql  |  2 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/sql.sql         | 16 ++++++-------
.../sql/default/tokenDictList.sql                  |  2 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_out_types.sql   |  2 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_out_types.sql    |  2 +-
.../templates/procedures/ppas/sql/default/acl.sql  |  2 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/default/acl.sql     |  2 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/get_out_types.sql             |  2 +-
.../databases/schemas/functions/tests/utils.py     | 14 +++++------
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/properties.sql |  2 +-
.../edbfuncs/tests/test_package_edbfuncs_get.py    |  2 +-
.../databases/schemas/packages/tests/utils.py      |  8 +++----
.../databases/schemas/sequences/tests/utils.py     |  8 +++----
.../tables/compound_triggers/tests/utils.py        | 12 +++++-----
.../constraints/check_constraint/tests/utils.py    |  4 ++--
.../exclusion_constraint/tests/utils.py            |  8 +++----
.../tables/constraints/foreign_key/tests/utils.py  |  9 ++++----
.../constraints/index_constraint/tests/utils.py    |  9 ++++----
.../schemas/tables/constraints/tests/utils.py      |  2 +-
.../schemas/tables/indexes/tests/utils.py          |  8 +++----
.../tables/row_security_policies/tests/utils.py    | 12 +++++-----
.../databases/schemas/tables/rules/tests/utils.py  |  8 +++----
.../templates/columns/sql/12_plus/properties.sql   |  2 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql  |  2 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql  |  2 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/default/get_types.sql    |  2 +-
.../sql/11_plus/properties.sql                     |  2 +-
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_constraint_cols.sql           |  2 +-
.../sql/tests/test_foreign_key_properties.py       |  2 +-
.../sql/11_plus/get_constraint_include.sql         |  2 +-
.../partitions/sql/ppas/10_plus/properties.sql     |  8 +++----
.../templates/tables/sql/9.6_plus/properties.sql   |  2 +-
.../sql/default/get_tables_for_constraints.sql     |  2 +-
.../triggers/sql/gpdb/default/get_parent.sql       |  4 ++--
.../triggers/sql/pg/10_plus/properties.sql         |  4 ++--
.../triggers/sql/pg/9.1_plus/properties.sql        |  4 ++--
.../triggers/sql/ppas/10_plus/properties.sql       |  4 ++--
.../triggers/sql/ppas/12_plus/properties.sql       |  2 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/9.1_plus/properties.sql      |  2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_column_acl_sql.py    |  2 +-
.../tables/tests/test_column_properties_sql.py     |  3 ++-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_tables_acl_sql.py    |  3 ++-
.../tables/tests/test_tables_properties_sql.py     |  5 ++--
.../tables/tests/test_trigger_get_oid_sql.py       |  2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_trigger_nodes_sql.py |  2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/utils.py        | 16 ++++++-------
.../schemas/tables/triggers/tests/utils.py         |  8 +++----
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/utils.py      |  2 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/macros/catalogs.sql       |  6 ++---
.../catalog/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/properties.sql       |  2 +-
.../templates/catalog/ppas/macros/catalogs.sql     |  8 +++----
.../schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql       |  2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tests/utils.py       |  5 ++--
.../types/sql/default/additional_properties.sql    |  4 ++--
.../templates/types/sql/default/get_types.sql      |  4 ++--
.../servers/databases/schemas/types/tests/utils.py |  8 +++----
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql |  2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/views/tests/utils.py | 18 +++++++--------
.../servers/databases/subscriptions/tests/utils.py |  9 ++++----
.../databases/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql          |  4 ++--
.../databases/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql          |  2 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/acl.sql        |  4 ++--
.../server_groups/servers/pgagent/__init__.py      |  4 ++--
.../server_groups/servers/pgagent/tests/utils.py   |  4 ++--
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql  |  2 +-
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/sql.sql     |  2 +-
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/update.sql  |  6 ++---
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/sql.sql     |  2 +-
.../9.1_plus/alter_login_role_description.sql      |  2 +-
.../roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_login_role_name.sql |  2 +-
.../templates/tablespaces/sql/default/alter.sql    |  2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/tests/utils.py             |  8 +++----
.../templates/depends/pg/11_plus/dependents.sql    |  2 +-
.../depends/pg/9.1_plus/role_dependencies.sql      |  6 ++---
.../servers/tests/test_dependencies_sql.py         |  4 ++--
.../servers/tests/test_dependents_sql.py           |  2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_role_dependencies_sql.py    |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_tests.py      |  9 ++++----
.../sqlautocomplete/sql/11_plus/functions.sql      |  4 ++--
.../sqlautocomplete/sql/default/columns.sql        |  4 ++--
.../sqlautocomplete/sql/default/foreign_keys.sql   | 12 +++++-----
.../sqlautocomplete/sql/default/functions.sql      |  4 ++--
.../sqlautocomplete/sql/default/schema.sql         |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/__init__.py             |  4 ++--
.../tools/schema_diff/tests/pg/12_plus/target.sql  |  2 +-
.../schema_diff/tests/ppas/11_plus/source.sql      |  2 +-
.../schema_diff/tests/ppas/11_plus/target.sql      |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/schema_diff/tests/utils.py       |  5 ++--
.../search_objects/sql/pg/10_plus/search.sql       |  8 +++----
.../search_objects/sql/pg/11_plus/search.sql       |  8 +++----
.../search_objects/sql/pg/9.5_plus/search.sql      |  6 ++---
.../search_objects/sql/pg/default/search.sql       |  6 ++---
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/10_plus/search.sql     |  4 ++--
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/12_plus/search.sql     |  4 ++--
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/9.5_plus/search.sql    |  8 +++----
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/default/search.sql     |  4 ++--
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_view_data.py        |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py    |  2 +-
.../utils/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py        |  8 +++----
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py     | 10 ++++----
122 files changed, 324 insertions(+), 314 deletions(-)