Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use schema qualification while accessing the catalog

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 08:36:45 +0000

Use schema qualification while accessing the catalog objects. Fixes #3976

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a2be30d257526d4844a3d3ab7bf2f97d1165a308
Author: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_1.rst                   |   1 +
.../casts/templates/casts/sql/default/delete.sql   |   8 +-
.../templates/casts/sql/default/functions.sql      |  10 +-
.../casts/sql/default/getsrcandtrgttype.sql        |  14 +-
.../casts/templates/casts/sql/default/nodes.sql    |  20 +--
.../templates/casts/sql/default/properties.sql     |  24 +--
.../casts/templates/casts/sql/default/sql.sql      |  32 ++--
.../event_triggers/sql/9.3_plus/delete.sql         |   4 +-
.../event_triggers/sql/9.3_plus/eventfunctions.sql |   6 +-
.../event_triggers/sql/9.3_plus/get_db.sql         |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/sql/9.3_plus/get_oid.sql        |   4 +-
.../event_triggers/sql/9.3_plus/nodes.sql          |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/sql/9.3_plus/properties.sql     |  14 +-
.../extensions/templates/extensions/sql/delete.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/extensions/sql/extensions.sql        |  12 +-
.../templates/extensions/sql/properties.sql        |   8 +-
.../templates/foreign_servers/sql/9.3_plus/acl.sql |   8 +-
.../foreign_servers/sql/9.3_plus/properties.sql    |  14 +-
.../templates/foreign_servers/sql/default/acl.sql  |   8 +-
.../foreign_servers/sql/default/delete.sql         |   4 +-
.../foreign_servers/sql/default/dependents.sql     |   4 +-
.../foreign_servers/sql/default/properties.sql     |  14 +-
.../templates/user_mappings/sql/default/delete.sql |   2 +-
.../user_mappings/sql/default/properties.sql       |  16 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/sql/9.3_plus/acl.sql     |   8 +-
.../sql/9.3_plus/properties.sql                    |  18 +--
.../foreign_data_wrappers/sql/default/acl.sql      |   8 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/sql/default/delete.sql   |   4 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/sql/default/handlers.sql |   4 +-
.../sql/default/properties.sql                     |  18 +--
.../sql/default/validators.sql                     |   4 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/9.3_plus/acl.sql       |   8 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/default/acl.sql        |   8 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/default/delete.sql     |   2 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/default/functions.sql  |   8 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/default/properties.sql |  14 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/default/templates.sql  |   6 +-
.../publications/sql/11_plus/properties.sql        |   4 +-
.../publications/sql/13_plus/properties.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/publications/sql/default/delete.sql  |   2 +-
.../publications/sql/default/dependencies.sql      |   6 +-
.../publications/sql/default/get_all_tables.sql    |   2 +-
.../publications/sql/default/get_position.sql      |   2 +-
.../publications/sql/default/get_tables.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/publications/sql/default/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../publications/sql/default/properties.sql        |   4 +-
.../catalog_object_column/sql/default/depend.sql   |  12 +-
.../catalog_object_column/sql/default/nodes.sql    |   2 +-
.../sql/default/properties.sql                     |  46 +++---
.../catalog_object/sql/pg/default/nodes.sql        |   2 +-
.../catalog_object/sql/pg/default/properties.sql   |   6 +-
.../catalog_object/sql/ppas/default/nodes.sql      |   4 +-
.../catalog_object/sql/ppas/default/properties.sql |   6 +-
.../collations/sql/default/backend_support.sql     |  12 +-
.../collations/sql/default/get_collations.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/collations/sql/default/get_name.sql  |   2 +-
.../templates/collations/sql/default/get_oid.sql   |   4 +-
.../templates/collations/sql/default/nodes.sql     |   2 +-
.../collations/sql/default/properties.sql          |   8 +-
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_type_category.sql             |   2 +-
.../domain_constraints/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql |  10 +-
.../domain_constraints/sql/default/get_domain.sql  |   4 +-
.../domain_constraints/sql/default/get_oid.sql     |   2 +-
.../domain_constraints/sql/default/properties.sql  |   8 +-
.../domains/sql/9.2_plus/get_collations.sql        |   4 +-
.../domains/sql/9.2_plus/get_constraints.sql       |  10 +-
.../templates/domains/sql/9.2_plus/node.sql        |   8 +-
.../templates/domains/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql  |  26 +--
.../templates/domains/sql/default/delete.sql       |   4 +-
.../domains/sql/default/get_collations.sql         |   4 +-
.../domains/sql/default/get_constraints.sql        |  10 +-
.../templates/domains/sql/default/get_oid.sql      |   6 +-
.../domains/templates/domains/sql/default/node.sql |   8 +-
.../templates/domains/sql/default/properties.sql   |  28 ++--
.../foreign_tables/sql/12_plus/get_constraints.sql |   4 +-
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/acl.sql  |   6 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/delete.sql         |   4 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/get_collations.sql |   4 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/get_columns.sql    |  18 +--
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_constraints.sql               |   2 +-
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_foreign_servers.sql           |   2 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql     |  18 +--
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/get_columns.sql    |  30 ++--
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_constraints.sql               |   2 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_foreign_servers.sql           |   2 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_table_columns.sql             |   8 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/get_tables.sql     |   6 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/properties.sql     |  14 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/delete.sql          |   4 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/get_collations.sql  |   4 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/get_columns.sql     |  14 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/get_constraints.sql |   2 +-
.../sql/default/get_foreign_servers.sql            |   2 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/get_oid.sql         |   6 +-
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/default/node.sql  |  10 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/properties.sql      |  16 +-
.../foreign_tables/sql/default/types_condition.sql |   6 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/copy_config.sql |   6 +-
.../sql/default/dictionaries.sql                   |   6 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/get_name.sql    |   4 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/nodes.sql       |   4 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/parser.sql      |   6 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/properties.sql  |  12 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/schema.sql      |   8 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/sql.sql         |  22 +--
.../sql/default/tokenDictList.sql                  |  12 +-
.../fts_configurations/sql/default/tokens.sql      |   4 +-
.../fts_dictionaries/sql/default/delete.sql        |   6 +-
.../fts_dictionaries/sql/default/nodes.sql         |   2 +-
.../fts_dictionaries/sql/default/properties.sql    |  10 +-
.../fts_dictionaries/sql/default/schema.sql        |   8 +-
.../fts_dictionaries/sql/default/templates.sql     |   2 +-
.../templates/fts_parsers/sql/default/delete.sql   |   6 +-
.../fts_parsers/sql/default/functions.sql          |  10 +-
.../templates/fts_parsers/sql/default/nodes.sql    |   2 +-
.../fts_parsers/sql/default/properties.sql         |   4 +-
.../templates/fts_parsers/sql/default/schema.sql   |   8 +-
.../templates/fts_parsers/sql/default/sql.sql      |  16 +-
.../templates/fts_templates/sql/default/delete.sql |   6 +-
.../fts_templates/sql/default/functions.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/fts_templates/sql/default/nodes.sql  |   2 +-
.../fts_templates/sql/default/properties.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/fts_templates/sql/default/schema.sql |   8 +-
.../templates/fts_templates/sql/default/sql.sql    |  16 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/11_plus/coll_stats.sql        |   6 +-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/11_plus/delete.sql  |   6 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/11_plus/get_definition.sql    |   6 +-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/11_plus/get_oid.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/11_plus/node.sql    |  10 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/11_plus/properties.sql        |  22 +--
.../pg/sql/12_plus/get_support_functions.sql       |   4 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/12_plus/properties.sql        |  26 +--
.../functions/pg/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql       |  22 +--
.../functions/pg/sql/9.5_plus/properties.sql       |  22 +--
.../functions/pg/sql/9.6_plus/properties.sql       |  22 +--
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/default/acl.sql     |   6 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/coll_stats.sql        |   8 +-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/default/delete.sql  |   6 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/get_definition.sql    |   6 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/get_languages.sql     |   2 +-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/default/get_oid.sql |  10 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/get_out_types.sql     |   4 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/get_schema.sql        |   2 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/get_types.sql         |   8 +-
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/default/node.sql    |  10 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/properties.sql        |  22 +--
.../templates/functions/pg/sql/default/stats.sql   |   2 +-
.../functions/pg/sql/default/variables.sql         |   2 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/coll_stats.sql      |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/delete.sql          |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/get_definition.sql  |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/get_oid.sql         |  10 +-
.../templates/functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/node.sql  |  10 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/properties.sql      |  22 +--
.../ppas/sql/12_plus/get_support_functions.sql     |   4 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/12_plus/properties.sql      |  22 +--
.../functions/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/delete.sql         |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/get_oid.sql        |  10 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/delete.sql         |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/properties.sql     |  22 +--
.../templates/functions/ppas/sql/default/acl.sql   |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/coll_stats.sql      |   8 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/delete.sql          |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_definition.sql  |   6 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_languages.sql   |   2 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_oid.sql         |  10 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_out_types.sql   |   2 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_schema.sql      |   2 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/get_types.sql       |   8 +-
.../templates/functions/ppas/sql/default/node.sql  |  10 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/properties.sql      |  22 +--
.../templates/functions/ppas/sql/default/stats.sql |   2 +-
.../functions/ppas/sql/default/variables.sql       |   2 +-
.../templates/procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/acl.sql    |   6 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/coll_stats.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/delete.sql |   6 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_definition.sql   |   6 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_languages.sql    |   2 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_oid.sql          |  10 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_out_types.sql    |   2 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_schema.sql       |   2 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/get_types.sql        |   8 +-
.../templates/procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/node.sql   |  10 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/properties.sql       |  22 +--
.../templates/procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/stats.sql  |   2 +-
.../procedures/pg/sql/11_plus/variables.sql        |   2 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/coll_stats.sql     |   6 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/delete.sql         |   6 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/get_definition.sql |   6 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/get_oid.sql        |  10 +-
.../templates/procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/node.sql |  10 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/11_plus/properties.sql     |  22 +--
.../procedures/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/properties.sql    |  22 +--
.../templates/procedures/ppas/sql/default/acl.sql  |   6 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/coll_stats.sql     |   8 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/delete.sql         |   6 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/get_definition.sql |   6 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/get_languages.sql  |   2 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/get_oid.sql        |  10 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/get_out_types.sql  |   4 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/get_schema.sql     |   2 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/get_types.sql      |   8 +-
.../templates/procedures/ppas/sql/default/node.sql |  10 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/properties.sql     |  22 +--
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/stats.sql          |   2 +-
.../procedures/ppas/sql/default/variables.sql      |   2 +-
.../pg/sql/11_plus/coll_stats.sql                  |   6 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/11_plus/delete.sql    |   6 +-
.../pg/sql/11_plus/get_definition.sql              |   6 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/11_plus/get_oid.sql   |  10 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/11_plus/node.sql      |  10 +-
.../pg/sql/11_plus/properties.sql                  |  22 +--
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/9.2_plus/delete.sql   |   6 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/9.2_plus/get_oid.sql  |  10 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/9.2_plus/node.sql     |  10 +-
.../pg/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql                 |  22 +--
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/9.5_plus/node.sql     |  10 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/acl.sql       |   6 +-
.../pg/sql/default/coll_stats.sql                  |   8 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/delete.sql    |   6 +-
.../pg/sql/default/get_definition.sql              |   6 +-
.../pg/sql/default/get_languages.sql               |   2 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/get_oid.sql   |  10 +-
.../pg/sql/default/get_out_types.sql               |   4 +-
.../pg/sql/default/get_schema.sql                  |   2 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/get_types.sql |   8 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/node.sql      |  10 +-
.../pg/sql/default/properties.sql                  |  22 +--
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/stats.sql     |   2 +-
.../trigger_functions/pg/sql/default/variables.sql |   2 +-
.../ppas/sql/11_plus/coll_stats.sql                |   6 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/delete.sql  |   6 +-
.../ppas/sql/11_plus/get_definition.sql            |   6 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/get_oid.sql |  10 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/11_plus/node.sql    |  10 +-
.../ppas/sql/11_plus/properties.sql                |  22 +--
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/delete.sql |   6 +-
.../ppas/sql/9.2_plus/get_oid.sql                  |  10 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/node.sql   |  10 +-
.../ppas/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql               |  22 +--
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/delete.sql |   6 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/default/acl.sql     |   6 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/coll_stats.sql                |   8 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/default/delete.sql  |   6 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/get_definition.sql            |   6 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/get_languages.sql             |   2 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/default/get_oid.sql |  10 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/get_out_types.sql             |   2 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/get_schema.sql                |   2 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/get_types.sql                 |   8 +-
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/default/node.sql    |  10 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/properties.sql                |  22 +--
.../trigger_functions/ppas/sql/default/stats.sql   |   2 +-
.../ppas/sql/default/variables.sql                 |   2 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/11_plus/get_oid.sql    |  10 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/11_plus/properties.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/get_body.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/get_name.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/get_oid.sql    |  10 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/node.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/properties.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/edbfuncs/ppas/default/stats.sql      |   2 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/11_plus/get_oid.sql    |  10 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/11_plus/properties.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/get_body.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/get_name.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/get_oid.sql    |  10 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/node.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/properties.sql |   8 +-
.../templates/edbprocs/ppas/default/stats.sql      |   2 +-
.../edbvars/templates/edbvars/ppas/node.sql        |   2 +-
.../edbvars/templates/edbvars/ppas/properties.sql  |   4 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/12_plus/nodes.sql      |   2 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/9.1_plus/acl.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/9.1_plus/get_oid.sql   |   4 +-
.../packages/ppas/9.1_plus/get_schema.sql          |   2 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/9.1_plus/nodes.sql     |   2 +-
.../packages/ppas/9.1_plus/properties.sql          |  10 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/9.2_plus/acl.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/9.2_plus/get_oid.sql   |   4 +-
.../packages/ppas/9.2_plus/get_schema.sql          |   2 +-
.../templates/packages/ppas/9.2_plus/nodes.sql     |   2 +-
.../packages/ppas/9.2_plus/properties.sql          |  10 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/10_plus/get_def.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/default/acl.sql        |   8 +-
.../sequences/sql/default/backend_support.sql      |  12 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/default/coll_stats.sql |   4 +-
.../sequences/sql/default/get_dependencies.sql     |  14 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/default/get_oid.sql    |   6 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/default/nodes.sql      |   2 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/default/properties.sql |  12 +-
.../templates/sequences/sql/default/stats.sql      |   4 +-
.../synonyms/sql/9.2_plus/get_objects.sql          |  14 +-
.../templates/synonyms/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql |  12 +-
.../synonyms/sql/9.5_plus/get_objects.sql          |  14 +-
.../templates/synonyms/sql/9.5_plus/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/synonyms/sql/9.5_plus/properties.sql |  12 +-
.../templates/synonyms/sql/default/get_objects.sql |  10 +-
.../synonyms/sql/default/get_parent_oid.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/synonyms/sql/default/nodes.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/synonyms/sql/default/properties.sql  |   8 +-
.../constraints/exclusion_constraint/__init__.py   |   4 +-
.../constraints/index_constraint/__init__.py       |   4 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/indexes/__init__.py   |   4 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/9.2_plus/get_name.sql     |   4 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/9.2_plus/get_oid.sql      |   2 +-
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_oid_with_transaction.sql      |   4 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/9.2_plus/nodes.sql        |   2 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql   |  12 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/get_name.sql      |   4 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/get_oid.sql       |   2 +-
.../sql/default/get_oid_with_transaction.sql       |   4 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/get_parent.sql    |   6 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/nodes.sql         |   2 +-
.../check_constraint/sql/default/properties.sql    |  12 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/10_plus/properties.sql   |  36 ++---
.../templates/columns/sql/12_plus/properties.sql   |  34 ++--
.../tables/templates/columns/sql/9.1_plus/acl.sql  |   8 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql  |  44 ++---
.../columns/sql/9.2_plus/get_collations.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/9.2_plus/nodes.sql       |  22 +--
.../templates/columns/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql  |  34 ++--
.../templates/columns/sql/default/depend.sql       |  12 +-
.../columns/sql/default/edit_mode_types.sql        |  10 +-
.../columns/sql/default/edit_mode_types_multi.sql  |  12 +-
.../columns/sql/default/get_collations.sql         |   4 +-
.../columns/sql/default/get_inherited_tables.sql   |   8 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/default/get_parent.sql   |   6 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/default/get_position.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/columns/sql/default/get_types.sql    |  12 +-
.../tables/templates/columns/sql/default/nodes.sql |  22 +--
.../templates/columns/sql/default/properties.sql   |  34 ++--
.../tables/templates/columns/sql/default/stats.sql |   2 +-
.../sql/ppas/12_plus/backend_support.sql           |   2 +-
.../sql/ppas/12_plus/get_columns.sql               |   4 +-
.../compound_triggers/sql/ppas/12_plus/get_oid.sql |   4 +-
.../sql/ppas/12_plus/get_parent.sql                |   6 +-
.../compound_triggers/sql/ppas/12_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../sql/ppas/12_plus/properties.sql                |  16 +-
.../sql/11_plus/get_constraint_include.sql         |   8 +-
.../sql/11_plus/properties.sql                     |  22 +--
.../sql/9.1_plus/get_oid_with_transaction.sql      |   4 +-
.../exclusion_constraint/sql/9.1_plus/nodes.sql    |   4 +-
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_constraint_cols.sql           |  20 +--
.../sql/9.2_plus/get_operator.sql                  |  14 +-
.../sql/9.6_plus/get_access_methods.sql            |   6 +-
.../sql/default/get_access_methods.sql             |   6 +-
.../sql/default/get_constraint_cols.sql            |  22 +--
.../exclusion_constraint/sql/default/get_name.sql  |   4 +-
.../exclusion_constraint/sql/default/get_oid.sql   |   4 +-
.../sql/default/get_oid_with_transaction.sql       |   2 +-
.../sql/default/get_oper_class.sql                 |   6 +-
.../sql/default/get_operator.sql                   |  14 +-
.../sql/default/get_parent.sql                     |   6 +-
.../exclusion_constraint/sql/default/nodes.sql     |   2 +-
.../sql/default/properties.sql                     |  24 +--
.../exclusion_constraint/sql/default/stats.sql     |  10 +-
.../templates/foreign_key/sql/9.1_plus/get_oid.sql |   4 +-
.../sql/9.1_plus/get_oid_with_transaction.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/foreign_key/sql/9.1_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql        |  12 +-
.../templates/foreign_key/sql/default/get_cols.sql |   6 +-
.../sql/default/get_constraint_cols.sql            |   6 +-
.../foreign_key/sql/default/get_constraints.sql    |  32 ++--
.../templates/foreign_key/sql/default/get_name.sql |   4 +-
.../templates/foreign_key/sql/default/get_oid.sql  |   2 +-
.../sql/default/get_oid_with_transaction.sql       |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/sql/default/get_parent.sql         |   6 +-
.../templates/foreign_key/sql/default/nodes.sql    |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/sql/default/properties.sql         |  12 +-
.../sql/11_plus/get_constraint_include.sql         |   6 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/11_plus/properties.sql    |  20 +--
.../sql/default/get_constraint_cols.sql            |   6 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/default/get_indices.sql   |   6 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/default/get_name.sql      |  12 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/default/get_oid.sql       |   4 +-
.../sql/default/get_oid_with_transaction.sql       |   4 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/default/get_parent.sql    |   6 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/default/nodes.sql         |  12 +-
.../index_constraint/sql/default/properties.sql    |  20 +--
.../index_constraint/sql/default/stats.sql         |   8 +-
.../indexes/sql/11_plus/column_details.sql         |  20 +--
.../indexes/sql/11_plus/include_details.sql        |   8 +-
.../indexes/sql/default/backend_support.sql        |   2 +-
.../templates/indexes/sql/default/coll_stats.sql   |  12 +-
.../indexes/sql/default/column_details.sql         |  20 +--
.../templates/indexes/sql/default/get_am.sql       |   2 +-
.../indexes/sql/default/get_collations.sql         |   4 +-
.../templates/indexes/sql/default/get_oid.sql      |  10 +-
.../templates/indexes/sql/default/get_op_class.sql |   4 +-
.../templates/indexes/sql/default/get_parent.sql   |   6 +-
.../tables/templates/indexes/sql/default/nodes.sql |  18 +--
.../templates/indexes/sql/default/properties.sql   |  28 ++--
.../tables/templates/indexes/sql/default/stats.sql |  10 +-
.../partitions/sql/pg/10_plus/backend_support.sql  |   2 +-
.../sql/pg/10_plus/get_attach_tables.sql           |   6 +-
.../templates/partitions/sql/pg/10_plus/nodes.sql  |  66 ++++----
.../partitions/sql/pg/10_plus/properties.sql       | 100 ++++++------
.../partitions/sql/pg/12_plus/properties.sql       | 100 ++++++------
.../sql/ppas/10_plus/backend_support.sql           |   2 +-
.../sql/ppas/10_plus/get_attach_tables.sql         |   6 +-
.../partitions/sql/ppas/10_plus/nodes.sql          |  66 ++++----
.../partitions/sql/ppas/10_plus/properties.sql     |  86 +++++-----
.../partitions/sql/ppas/12_plus/properties.sql     |  98 +++++------
.../sql/10_plus/properties.sql                     |  10 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_parent.sql                    |   4 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_policy_name.sql               |   2 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/get_position.sql                  |   2 +-
.../row_security_policies/sql/9.5_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../sql/9.5_plus/properties.sql                    |  10 +-
.../sql/default/get_parent.sql                     |   4 +-
.../sql/default/get_policy_name.sql                |   2 +-
.../sql/default/get_position.sql                   |   2 +-
.../row_security_policies/sql/default/nodes.sql    |   2 +-
.../sql/default/properties.sql                     |  10 +-
.../tables/templates/rules/sql/backend_support.sql |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/templates/rules/sql/delete.sql  |   6 +-
.../schemas/tables/templates/rules/sql/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../tables/templates/rules/sql/properties.sql      |  10 +-
.../schemas/tables/templates/rules/sql/rule_id.sql |   2 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/10_plus/acl.sql    |  22 +--
.../tables/sql/10_plus/get_columns_for_table.sql   |  10 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/10_plus/get_inherits.sql  |   8 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/10_plus/get_oid.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/10_plus/get_table.sql     |   4 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/10_plus/nodes.sql  |  10 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/10_plus/properties.sql    |  94 +++++------
.../templates/tables/sql/11_plus/properties.sql    |  96 +++++------
.../sql/12_plus/get_tables_for_constraints.sql     |   4 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/12_plus/properties.sql    |  96 +++++------
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/9.1_plus/acl.sql   |  24 +--
.../templates/tables/sql/9.1_plus/get_inherits.sql |   8 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/9.1_plus/nodes.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql   |  90 +++++------
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/9.1_plus/stats.sql |  28 ++--
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/9.2_plus/stats.sql |  20 +--
.../templates/tables/sql/9.6_plus/properties.sql   |  92 +++++------
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/default/acl.sql    |  10 +-
.../tables/sql/default/backend_support.sql         |  12 +-
.../tables/sql/default/coll_table_stats.sql        |  16 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/default/depend.sql |  12 +-
.../tables/sql/default/get_columns_for_table.sql   |  12 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/get_inherits.sql  |   8 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/get_oftype.sql    |   4 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/get_oid.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/get_relations.sql |   4 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/get_schema.sql    |   2 +-
.../tables/sql/default/get_schema_oid.sql          |   4 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/get_table.sql     |   4 +-
.../sql/default/get_tables_for_constraints.sql     |   2 +-
.../sql/default/get_types_where_condition.sql      |   6 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/default/nodes.sql  |  10 +-
.../templates/tables/sql/default/properties.sql    |  84 +++++-----
.../templates/tables/sql/default/reset_stats.sql   |   2 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/default/stats.sql  |  20 +--
.../triggers/sql/pg/10_plus/properties.sql         |  18 +--
.../triggers/sql/pg/9.1_plus/get_function_oid.sql  |   8 +-
.../templates/triggers/sql/pg/9.1_plus/get_oid.sql |   4 +-
.../templates/triggers/sql/pg/9.1_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../triggers/sql/pg/9.1_plus/properties.sql        |  18 +--
.../triggers/sql/pg/default/backend_support.sql    |   2 +-
.../triggers/sql/pg/default/get_columns.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/triggers/sql/pg/default/get_oid.sql  |   4 +-
.../triggers/sql/pg/default/get_parent.sql         |   6 +-
.../sql/pg/default/get_triggerfunctions.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/triggers/sql/pg/default/nodes.sql    |   2 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/10_plus/properties.sql       |  18 +--
.../templates/triggers/sql/ppas/12_plus/nodes.sql  |   2 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/12_plus/properties.sql       |  18 +--
.../sql/ppas/9.1_plus/get_function_oid.sql         |   8 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/9.1_plus/get_oid.sql         |   4 +-
.../templates/triggers/sql/ppas/9.1_plus/nodes.sql |   2 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/9.1_plus/properties.sql      |  18 +--
.../triggers/sql/ppas/default/backend_support.sql  |   2 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/default/get_columns.sql      |   4 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/default/get_oid.sql          |   4 +-
.../triggers/sql/ppas/default/get_parent.sql       |   6 +-
.../sql/ppas/default/get_triggerfunctions.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/triggers/sql/ppas/default/nodes.sql  |   2 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/9.1_plus/sql/acl.sql      |   8 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/9.1_plus/sql/get_name.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/9.1_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   6 +-
.../catalog/pg/9.1_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  14 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/9.2_plus/sql/acl.sql      |   8 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/9.2_plus/sql/get_name.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/catalog/pg/9.2_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   6 +-
.../catalog/pg/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  18 +--
.../templates/catalog/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/acl.sql    |   8 +-
.../catalog/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/get_name.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/catalog/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/nodes.sql  |   6 +-
.../catalog/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/properties.sql       |  16 +-
.../templates/catalog/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/acl.sql    |   8 +-
.../catalog/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/get_name.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/catalog/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/nodes.sql  |   6 +-
.../catalog/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql       |  20 +--
.../templates/datatype/sql/default/get_types.sql   |  10 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/acl.sql      |   8 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/defacl.sql   |   6 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/get_name.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   6 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/oid.sql      |   2 +-
.../schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  36 ++---
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/acl.sql       |   8 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/defacl.sql    |   6 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/get_name.sql  |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/nodes.sql     |   6 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/oid.sql       |   2 +-
.../schemas/pg/default/sql/properties.sql          |  30 ++--
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/acl.sql    |   8 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/defacl.sql |   6 +-
.../schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/get_name.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/nodes.sql  |   6 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/oid.sql    |   2 +-
.../schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/properties.sql       |  28 ++--
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/acl.sql    |   8 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/defacl.sql |   8 +-
.../schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/get_name.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/nodes.sql  |   6 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/oid.sql    |   2 +-
.../schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql       |  34 ++--
.../vacuum_settings/sql/vacuum_defaults.sql        |   2 +-
.../types/templates/types/sql/default/acl.sql      |  12 +-
.../types/sql/default/additional_properties.sql    |  28 ++--
.../templates/types/sql/default/get_collations.sql |   4 +-
.../types/sql/default/get_external_functions.sql   |  28 ++--
.../types/templates/types/sql/default/get_oid.sql  |   8 +-
.../types/templates/types/sql/default/get_scid.sql |   4 +-
.../templates/types/sql/default/get_subtypes.sql   |  26 +--
.../templates/types/sql/default/get_types.sql      |   8 +-
.../types/templates/types/sql/default/nodes.sql    |  10 +-
.../templates/types/sql/default/properties.sql     |  18 +--
.../views/templates/mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/acl.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/delete.sql    |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/get_oid.sql   |   2 +-
.../mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/get_schema.sql          |   2 +-
.../mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/get_view_name.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/nodes.sql     |   4 +-
.../mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/properties.sql          |  72 ++++-----
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.3_plus/sql/view_id.sql   |   4 +-
.../views/templates/mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/acl.sql |  10 +-
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/delete.sql    |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/get_oid.sql   |   2 +-
.../mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/get_schema.sql          |   2 +-
.../mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/get_view_name.sql       |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/nodes.sql     |   4 +-
.../mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/properties.sql          |  72 ++++-----
.../templates/mviews/pg/9.4_plus/sql/view_id.sql   |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/acl.sql     |  10 +-
.../templates/mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/delete.sql  |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/get_oid.sql |   2 +-
.../mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/get_schema.sql        |   2 +-
.../mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/get_view_name.sql     |   4 +-
.../templates/mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/nodes.sql   |   4 +-
.../mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/properties.sql        |  72 ++++-----
.../templates/mviews/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/view_id.sql |   4 +-
.../views/templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/acl.sql  |  12 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/delete.sql     |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/get_oid.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/nodes.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/properties.sql |  24 +--
.../templates/views/pg/9.1_plus/sql/view_id.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/acl.sql  |  12 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/delete.sql     |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/get_oid.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/nodes.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql |  24 +--
.../templates/views/pg/9.2_plus/sql/view_id.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/acl.sql  |  10 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/delete.sql     |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/get_oid.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/nodes.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/properties.sql |  26 +--
.../templates/views/pg/9.3_plus/sql/view_id.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/acl.sql  |  10 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/delete.sql     |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/get_oid.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/get_schema.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/nodes.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/properties.sql |  28 ++--
.../templates/views/pg/9.4_plus/sql/view_id.sql    |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/acl.sql      |  10 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/delete.sql   |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/get_oid.sql  |   2 +-
.../views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/get_schema.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  30 ++--
.../templates/views/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/view_id.sql  |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/acl.sql      |  12 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/delete.sql   |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/get_oid.sql  |   2 +-
.../views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/get_schema.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  26 +--
.../templates/views/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/view_id.sql  |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/acl.sql      |  10 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/delete.sql   |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/get_oid.sql  |   2 +-
.../views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/get_schema.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  26 +--
.../templates/views/ppas/9.3_plus/sql/view_id.sql  |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/acl.sql      |  10 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/delete.sql   |   4 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/get_oid.sql  |   2 +-
.../views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/get_schema.sql         |   2 +-
.../templates/views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/nodes.sql    |   4 +-
.../views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/properties.sql         |  30 ++--
.../templates/views/ppas/9.4_plus/sql/view_id.sql  |   4 +-
.../servers/databases/subscriptions/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../templates/subscriptions/sql/default/delete.sql |   2 +-
.../subscriptions/sql/default/dependencies.sql     |   2 +-
.../subscriptions/sql/default/get_position.sql     |   2 +-
.../templates/subscriptions/sql/default/nodes.sql  |   2 +-
.../subscriptions/sql/default/properties.sql       |  26 +--
.../templates/subscriptions/sql/default/stats.sql  |   2 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.1_plus/acl.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.1_plus/defacl.sql    |   4 +-
.../databases/sql/9.1_plus/get_ctypes.sql          |   4 +-
.../databases/sql/9.1_plus/get_variables.sql       |   6 +-
.../databases/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql          |  30 ++--
.../templates/databases/sql/9.2_plus/acl.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.2_plus/delete.sql    |   2 +-
.../databases/sql/9.2_plus/get_encodings.sql       |   4 +-
.../databases/sql/9.2_plus/get_variables.sql       |   6 +-
.../databases/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql          |  40 ++---
.../templates/databases/sql/9.2_plus/stats.sql     |   6 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.2_plus/variables.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.3_plus/acl.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.3_plus/defacl.sql    |   4 +-
.../databases/sql/9.3_plus/get_variables.sql       |   6 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/acl.sql        |  14 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/delete.sql     |   2 +-
.../databases/sql/default/delete_multiple.sql      |   2 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/get_ctypes.sql |   4 +-
.../databases/sql/default/get_encodings.sql        |   4 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/nodes.sql      |   6 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/properties.sql |  20 +--
.../templates/databases/sql/default/stats.sql      |   4 +-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/variables.sql  |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/roles/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/dependents.sql    |  42 ++---
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/permission.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql    |   8 +-
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/sql.sql     |  42 ++---
.../templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/variables.sql     |   8 +-
.../templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/dependents.sql    |  42 ++---
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/permission.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/properties.sql    |   6 +-
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/sql.sql     |  36 ++---
.../templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/variables.sql     |   8 +-
.../templates/tablespaces/sql/9.2_plus/nodes.sql   |   2 +-
.../tablespaces/sql/9.2_plus/properties.sql        |  10 +-
.../tablespaces/sql/9.6_plus/variables.sql         |   4 +-
.../templates/tablespaces/sql/default/acl.sql      |   6 +-
.../tablespaces/sql/default/dependents.sql         |  16 +-
.../templates/tablespaces/sql/default/nodes.sql    |   2 +-
.../tablespaces/sql/default/properties.sql         |   6 +-
.../templates/tablespaces/sql/default/stats.sql    |   4 +-
.../tablespaces/sql/default/variables.sql          |   4 +-
.../connect/sql/10_plus/check_recovery.sql         |   6 +-
.../connect/sql/9.0_plus/check_recovery.sql        |   6 +-
.../templates/depends/pg/10_plus/dependents.sql    |  82 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/11_plus/dependencies.sql  |  86 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/11_plus/dependents.sql    |  72 ++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/12_plus/dependencies.sql  |  90 +++++------
.../templates/depends/pg/12_plus/dependents.sql    |  74 ++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/9.1_plus/dependencies.sql |  82 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/9.1_plus/dependents.sql   |  70 ++++----
.../templates/depends/pg/9.3_plus/dependencies.sql |  84 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/9.3_plus/dependents.sql   |  72 ++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/9.5_plus/dependencies.sql |  86 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/pg/9.5_plus/dependents.sql   |  74 ++++-----
.../templates/depends/ppas/10_plus/dependents.sql  |  86 +++++-----
.../depends/ppas/11_plus/dependencies.sql          |  90 +++++------
.../templates/depends/ppas/11_plus/dependents.sql  |  78 ++++-----
.../depends/ppas/12_plus/dependencies.sql          |  94 +++++------
.../templates/depends/ppas/12_plus/dependents.sql  |  78 ++++-----
.../depends/ppas/9.1_plus/dependencies.sql         |  86 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/ppas/9.1_plus/dependents.sql |  74 ++++-----
.../depends/ppas/9.1_plus/role_dependencies.sql    |   6 +-
.../depends/ppas/9.3_plus/dependencies.sql         |  88 +++++-----
.../templates/depends/ppas/9.3_plus/dependents.sql |  76 ++++-----
.../depends/ppas/9.5_plus/dependencies.sql         |  90 +++++------
.../templates/depends/ppas/9.5_plus/dependents.sql |  78 ++++-----
.../templates/servers/sql/10_plus/stats.sql        |   8 +-
.../templates/servers/sql/9.2_plus/stats.sql       |   8 +-
.../templates/servers/sql/9.6_plus/stats.sql       |   8 +-
.../templates/servers/sql/default/stats.sql        |   8 +-
.../servers/tests/test_role_dependencies_sql.py    |   2 +
web/pgadmin/dashboard/__init__.py                  |   4 +-
.../templates/dashboard/sql/10_plus/activity.sql   |  12 +-
.../templates/dashboard/sql/9.6_plus/activity.sql  |  12 +-
.../templates/dashboard/sql/default/activity.sql   |  10 +-
.../templates/dashboard/sql/default/config.sql     |   2 +-
.../dashboard/sql/default/dashboard_stats.sql      |  36 ++---
.../templates/dashboard/sql/default/locks.sql      |   6 +-
.../templates/dashboard/sql/default/prepared.sql   |   6 +-
.../debugger/sql/get_function_debug_info.sql       |   2 +-
.../debugger/sql/get_trigger_function_info.sql     |  14 +-
.../debugger/sql/v1/get_function_info.sql          |   4 +-
.../debugger/sql/v3/get_function_info.sql          |   4 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/10_plus/sql/table.sql          |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/11_plus/sql/function.sql       |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/9.1_plus/sql/foreign_table.sql |   4 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/9.1_plus/sql/function.sql      |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/9.1_plus/sql/get_schemas.sql   |   2 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/9.1_plus/sql/sequence.sql      |   6 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/9.1_plus/sql/table.sql         |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/pg/9.1_plus/sql/view.sql          |  12 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/10_plus/sql/table.sql        |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/11_plus/sql/function.sql     |  14 +-
.../ppas/9.1_plus/sql/foreign_table.sql            |   4 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/function.sql    |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/get_schemas.sql |   2 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/sequence.sql    |   6 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/table.sql       |  14 +-
.../grant_wizard/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/view.sql        |  14 +-
.../search_objects/sql/pg/10_plus/search.sql       | 164 +++++++++----------
.../search_objects/sql/pg/11_plus/search.sql       | 162 +++++++++----------
.../search_objects/sql/pg/9.5_plus/search.sql      | 132 +++++++--------
.../search_objects/sql/pg/default/search.sql       | 124 +++++++-------
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/10_plus/search.sql     | 180 ++++++++++-----------
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/12_plus/search.sql     | 180 ++++++++++-----------
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/9.5_plus/search.sql    | 144 ++++++++---------
.../search_objects/sql/ppas/default/search.sql     | 140 ++++++++--------
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/__init__.py            |   4 +-
.../sqleditor/sql/11_plus/primary_keys.sql         |   4 +-
.../sqleditor/sql/default/get_columns.sql          |   4 +-
.../templates/sqleditor/sql/default/has_oids.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/sqleditor/sql/default/objectname.sql |   4 +-
.../sqleditor/sql/default/primary_keys.sql         |   4 +-
738 files changed, 5027 insertions(+), 5022 deletions(-)