Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Ensure that Backup and Restore should work on shared

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 06:42:01 +0000

Ensure that Backup and Restore should work on shared servers. Fixes #6385

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=cb7bcaf939d7d67fd164b03b581d16bc573c1576
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_2.rst                   |  1 +
.../browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py      |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/utils.py | 15 ++++++---
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/__init__.py               | 37 ++++++++++++++-------
web/pgadmin/tools/maintenance/__init__.py          | 27 +++++++++++----
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/__init__.py              | 38 +++++++++++++++-------
6 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)