Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where foreign data wrapper properties

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 05:38:33 +0000

Fixed an issue where foreign data wrapper properties are not visible if the host option contains two host addresses. Fixes #6379

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=dc65cbb08c99a176833c12b415c3f2a28b791330
Author: Yogesh Mahajan <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_2.rst                                       | 1 +
.../templates/foreign_servers/sql/9.3_plus/properties.sql              | 2 +-
.../templates/foreign_servers/sql/default/properties.sql               | 2 +-
.../user_mappings/templates/user_mappings/sql/default/properties.sql   | 2 +-
.../templates/foreign_data_wrappers/sql/9.3_plus/properties.sql        | 2 +-
.../templates/foreign_data_wrappers/sql/default/properties.sql         | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/utils.py                     | 3 +--
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/scss/_sqleditor.scss                | 2 ++
8 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)