Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Added support to connect PostgreSQL servers via Kerbe

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 10:41:04 +0000

Added support to connect PostgreSQL servers via Kerberos authentication. Fixes #6158

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=72f3730c34ed8f741dfee880551c30632dfec263
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_3.rst                   |  1 +
web/config.py                                      |  3 +
web/migrations/versions/d0bc9f32b2b9_.py           | 28 ++++++++
web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py               | 84 ++++++++++++++++++++--
web/pgadmin/authenticate/kerberos.py               | 24 ++++++-
web/pgadmin/authenticate/static/js/kerberos.js     | 59 +++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py                    | 17 ++++-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py      | 27 ++++---
.../server_groups/servers/databases/__init__.py    |  1 +
.../servers/databases/static/js/database.js        | 53 +++++++++-----
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/server.js      | 63 +++++++++++-----
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/browser.js           | 13 ++--
.../browser/templates/browser/js/constants.js      | 17 +++++
.../browser/tests/test_kerberos_with_mocking.py    | 48 ++++++++++---
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/processes.py            |  8 ++-
web/pgadmin/model/__init__.py                      |  3 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/data_directory.py                | 19 +++++
web/pgadmin/templates/base.html                    |  1 +
.../backup/static/js/backup_dialog_wrapper.js      | 23 +++++-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/debugger.js   | 20 ++++--
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 23 ++++--
web/pgadmin/tools/user_management/__init__.py      |  7 +-
.../user_management/static/js/user_management.js   | 22 ++++--
.../templates/user_management/js/current_user.js   |  3 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py    | 26 ++++++-
.../utils/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py        |  1 +
web/pgadmin/utils/master_password.py               |  2 +-
web/webpack.shim.js                                |  3 +
28 files changed, 509 insertions(+), 90 deletions(-)