Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Added 'IF NOT EXISTS' clause while creating tables an

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:57:49 +0000

Added 'IF NOT EXISTS' clause while creating tables and partition tables which is convenient while using the ERD tool. Fixes #6397

Branches
--------
React_Porting
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7e79814cb0a308364a2f6e1b62efee32989e8435

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_3.rst                                        | 1 +
.../schemas/tables/templates/partitions/sql/pg/10_plus/create.sql       | 2 +-
.../schemas/tables/templates/partitions/sql/ppas/10_plus/create.sql     | 2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/10_plus/create.sql    | 2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/11_plus/create.sql    | 2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/12_plus/create.sql    | 2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/9.6_plus/create.sql   | 2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/default/create.sql    | 2 +-
8 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)