Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Ensure that while connecting to the server using SSPI

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:57:49 +0000

Ensure that while connecting to the server using SSPI login, it should not prompt for the password. Fixes #5776

Branches
--------
React_Porting
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b30ec71098b51abd80bf15d49477c2e6f0c9d6f0
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_3.rst                        |  1 +
.../browser/server_groups/servers/static/js/server.js   |  9 ++-------
.../tools/backup/static/js/backup_dialog_wrapper.js     |  2 +-
.../javascript/backup/backup_dialog_wrapper_spec.js     |  1 +
.../backup/global_server_backup_dialog_spec.js          |  2 --
web/regression/javascript/fake_constants.js             | 17 +++++++++++++++++
web/regression/javascript/fake_current_user.js          | 15 +++++++++++++++
web/webpack.test.config.js                              |  2 ++
8 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)