Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed API test cases

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:57:49 +0000

Fixed API test cases

Branches
--------
React_Porting
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b13627398b6987fc0684cf8408dab6bcd58d0334

Modified Files
--------------
.../partitions/tests/pg/10_plus/alter_table_add_partition.sql       | 4 ++--
.../partitions/tests/pg/10_plus/alter_table_add_partition_msql.sql  | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/pg/10_plus/create_table_with_partition.sql     | 2 +-
.../tests/pg/10_plus/create_table_with_partition_msql.sql           | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/pg/12_plus/alter_table_add_partition.sql       | 4 ++--
.../partitions/tests/pg/12_plus/alter_table_add_partition_msql.sql  | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/pg/12_plus/create_table_with_partition.sql     | 2 +-
.../tests/pg/12_plus/create_table_with_partition_msql.sql           | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/ppas/10_plus/alter_table_add_partition.sql     | 4 ++--
.../tests/ppas/10_plus/alter_table_add_partition_msql.sql           | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/ppas/10_plus/create_table_with_partition.sql   | 2 +-
.../tests/ppas/10_plus/create_table_with_partition_msql.sql         | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/ppas/12_plus/alter_table_add_partition.sql     | 4 ++--
.../tests/ppas/12_plus/alter_table_add_partition_msql.sql           | 2 +-
.../partitions/tests/ppas/12_plus/create_table_with_partition.sql   | 2 +-
.../tests/ppas/12_plus/create_table_with_partition_msql.sql         | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/sql/12_plus/test_sql_output.sql         | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/sql/default/test_sql_output.sql         | 6 +++---
18 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)