Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Added support for the creation of Nested Table and Va

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:57:49 +0000

Added support for the creation of Nested Table and Varying Array Type for Advanced Server. Fixes #6407

Branches
--------
React_Porting
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b0df4d360498e8a6e38d8a7ffba2fcd2c6c6fd8a
Author: Yogesh Mahajan <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_3.rst                   |   1 +
.../servers/databases/schemas/types/__init__.py    |  71 +++++++--
.../databases/schemas/types/static/js/type.js      | 175 ++++++++++++++++++++-
.../templates/types/{ => pg}/sql/default/acl.sql   |   0
.../{ => pg}/sql/default/additional_properties.sql |   6 +-
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/create.sql          |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/delete.sql          |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/get_collations.sql  |   0
.../sql/default/get_external_functions.sql         |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/get_oid.sql         |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/get_scid.sql        |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/get_subtypes.sql    |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/get_types.sql       |   0
.../templates/types/{ => pg}/sql/default/nodes.sql |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/properties.sql      |   0
.../{ => pg}/sql/default/type_schema_diff.sql      |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/default/update.sql          |   0
.../types/{ => pg}/sql/gpdb_5.0_plus/acl.sql       |   0
.../sql/gpdb_5.0_plus/additional_properties.sql    |   0
.../{ => pg}/sql/gpdb_5.0_plus/get_collations.sql  |   0
.../{ => pg}/sql/gpdb_5.0_plus/properties.sql      |   0
.../types/templates/types/ppas/sql/default/acl.sql |  27 ++++
.../ppas/sql/default/additional_properties.sql     |  58 +++++++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/create.sql    |  94 +++++++++++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/delete.sql    |   1 +
.../types/ppas/sql/default/get_collations.sql      |   7 +
.../ppas/sql/default/get_external_functions.sql    |  42 +++++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/get_oid.sql   |  11 ++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/get_scid.sql  |  15 ++
.../types/ppas/sql/default/get_subtypes.sql        |  56 +++++++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/get_types.sql |  11 ++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/nodes.sql     |  13 ++
.../types/ppas/sql/default/properties.sql          |  24 +++
.../templates/types/ppas/sql/default/update.sql    | 161 +++++++++++++++++++
.../templates/types/sql/postgres_inbuit_types.txt  |  53 -------
.../ppas/default/create_nested_table_type.sql      |   9 ++
.../tests/ppas/default/create_varray_type.sql      |   9 ++
.../schemas/types/tests/ppas/default/tests.json    |  40 ++++-
.../schemas/types/tests/test_types_add.py          |  24 ++-
.../schemas/types/tests/types_test_data.json       | 100 +++++++++++-
40 files changed, 932 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)