Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix a number of typos.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:57:50 +0000

Fix a number of typos.

Branches
--------
React_Porting
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=fe6f9aae61528c5d14a2c2f53dc387d880e033ec
Author: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/column_dialog.rst                                          | 2 +-
docs/en_US/foreign_table_dialog.rst                                   | 2 +-
docs/en_US/menu_bar.rst                                               | 2 +-
docs/en_US/move_objects.rst                                           | 2 +-
docs/en_US/package_dialog.rst                                         | 2 +-
docs/en_US/table_dialog.rst                                           | 2 +-
docs/en_US/trigger_function_dialog.rst                                | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/databases/casts/__init__.py | 2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/__init__.py       | 2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/collations/__init__.py    | 4 ++--
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/domains/__init__.py       | 2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/fts_parsers/__init__.py   | 2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/fts_templates/__init__.py | 2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/tables/__init__.py        | 2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/columns/__init__.py              | 2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/compound_triggers/__init__.py    | 2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/indexes/__init__.py              | 2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/row_security_policies/__init__.py        | 2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/triggers/__init__.py             | 2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/types/__init__.py | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/tree.js                                    | 2 +-
21 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)