Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1) Fixed an issue where the incorrect values visible

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 06:14:36 +0000

1) Fixed an issue where the incorrect values visible in the dependents tab for publication. Fixes #6307
2) Ensure that the primary key should be visible properly in the table dialog. Fixes #6316

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=ff06a181559e85eda925a2276302b462c0328541
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_1.rst                   |  2 +
.../templates/subscriptions/sql/default/stats.sql  | 17 +++--
.../templates/depends/pg/10_plus/dependents.sql    | 79 ---------------------
.../templates/depends/ppas/10_plus/dependents.sql  | 82 ----------------------
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_bootstrap.overrides.scss  |  2 +-
5 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 169 deletions(-)