Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1) Fixed an issue where the user is not warned if Ker

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 07:03:59 +0000

1) Fixed an issue where the user is not warned if Kerberos ticket expiration
   is less than 30 min while initiating a global backup. Fixes #6444

2) Ensure that proper identification should be there when the server is
   connected using Kerberos or without Kerberos. Fixes #6445

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7275ce906e508cde20c9e5f2de8dfabda9fb2c36
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_3.rst                     |  2 ++
.../browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py        | 12 ++++++++++--
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/server.js        | 10 ++++++++++
.../tools/backup/static/js/backup_dialog_wrapper.js  |  3 ++-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py      | 20 ++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py  |  3 +++
6 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)