Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1) Fixed an issue where shortcut keys are not working

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 07:11:58 +0000

1) Fixed an issue where shortcut keys are not working with manage macro. Fixes #5908
2) Fixed an issue where the cursor shifts its focus to the wrong window for all the query tool related model dialogs. Fixes #6161

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=49095ccba6147b0e814afd1d9676e82785aab9b5
Author: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_5_2.rst                   |  2 ++
.../misc/file_manager/static/js/create_dialogue.js |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/macro.js           | 11 ++++++++++
.../static/js/sqleditor/new_connection_dialog.js   | 11 ++++++++++
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor_utils.js           | 21 +++++++++++++++++--
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 24 +++++++++++++++-------
6 files changed, 61 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)