Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Ensure that Columns should always be visible in the i

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:10:34 +0000

Ensure that Columns should always be visible in the import/export dialog. Fixes #7252

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a91762fb30edb8bb5344456754cd1da2d1b92c81
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_9.rst                   |  1 +
web/pgadmin/static/js/SchemaView/index.jsx         | 26 ++++++++++++-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/scss/_erd.scss        | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../javascript/SchemaView/SchemaView.spec.js       | 22 ++++++-----
web/regression/javascript/browser/activity_spec.js | 11 +++---
.../javascript/components/CodeMirror.spec.js       | 28 ++------------
web/regression/javascript/fake_pgadmin.js          | 36 ++++++++++++++++++
web/regression/javascript/genericFunctions.jsx     | 11 ++++--
8 files changed, 133 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)