Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed feature test cases.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:44:55 +0000

Fixed feature test cases.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=246bb01736b8989794f29532a91e8c7634ea3eea
Author: Yogesh Mahajan <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py            | 31 +++++++++++++---------
.../feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py | 31 +++++++++++++---------
.../feature_tests/xss_checks_roles_control_test.py |  2 +-
web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py       | 14 +++++-----
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py     |  4 ++-
web/regression/runtests.py                         |  3 ++-
6 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)