Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where SQLite database definition is wr

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 11:54:56 +0000

Fixed an issue where SQLite database definition is wrong because the USER_ID FK
references the table user_old which is not available.

Fixes #7031

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=6b613fdf368b5adfa66beb327d0d414ab7088ea4
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_3.rst         |  1 +
web/migrations/versions/35f29b1701bd_.py | 11 +++++++++-
web/migrations/versions/3ce25f562f3b_.py | 36 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
web/migrations/versions/7fedf8531802_.py |  4 +++-
web/migrations/versions/c465fee44968_.py |  7 ++++---
web/pgadmin/model/__init__.py            |  2 +-
6 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)