Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue where SQL for revoke statements are no

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:07:28 +0000

Fixed an issue where SQL for revoke statements are not shown for databases. Fixes #4258

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7f2ff5af5c1fc2dce250d0a77987bbe0a8b92478
Author: Yogesh Mahajan <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_8.rst                   |   1 +
.../server_groups/servers/databases/__init__.py    |   4 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/create.sql   |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/9.2_plus/sql/update.sql   |  10 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/create.sql    |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/pg/default/sql/update.sql    |  10 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/create.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.1_plus/sql/update.sql |  26 ++--
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/create.sql |   2 +-
.../templates/schemas/ppas/9.2_plus/sql/update.sql |  34 ++---
.../tests/pg/9.2_plus/alter_schema_add_priv.sql    |   8 +-
.../pg/9.2_plus/alter_schema_add_priv_msql.sql     |   8 +-
.../tests/pg/9.2_plus/alter_schema_drop_priv.sql   |   4 +-
.../pg/9.2_plus/alter_schema_drop_priv_msql.sql    |   4 +-
.../tests/pg/9.2_plus/alter_schema_update_priv.sql |   8 +-
.../pg/9.2_plus/alter_schema_update_priv_msql.sql  |   8 +-
.../pg/9.2_plus/create_schema_all_options.sql      |   8 +-
.../pg/9.2_plus/create_schema_all_options_msql.sql |   8 +-
.../tests/ppas/9.2_plus/alter_schema_add_priv.sql  |   8 +-
.../ppas/9.2_plus/alter_schema_add_priv_msql.sql   |   8 +-
.../tests/ppas/9.2_plus/alter_schema_drop_priv.sql |   4 +-
.../ppas/9.2_plus/alter_schema_drop_priv_msql.sql  |   4 +-
.../ppas/9.2_plus/alter_schema_update_priv.sql     |   8 +-
.../9.2_plus/alter_schema_update_priv_msql.sql     |   8 +-
.../ppas/9.2_plus/create_schema_all_options.sql    |   8 +-
.../9.2_plus/create_schema_all_options_msql.sql    |   8 +-
.../databases/sql/9.3_plus/alter_online.sql        |  32 ++---
.../templates/databases/sql/9.3_plus/defacl.sql    | 129 ++++++++++++++++++-
.../templates/databases/sql/9.3_plus/grant.sql     |  27 +++-
.../templates/databases/sql/default/create.sql     |   2 +-
.../alter_default_db_privileges_function.sql       |  14 ++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_function_msql.sql  |   4 +
.../alter_default_db_privileges_reset_all.sql      |  12 ++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_sequences.sql      |  21 +++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_sequences_msql.sql |   9 ++
.../default/alter_default_db_privileges_tables.sql |  19 +++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_tables_msql.sql    |   6 +
.../default/alter_default_db_privileges_types.sql  |  23 ++++
.../databases/tests/pg/default/test_database.json  | 141 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_function.sql       |  14 ++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_function_msql.sql  |   4 +
.../alter_default_db_privileges_reset_all.sql      |  12 ++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_sequences.sql      |  21 +++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_sequences_msql.sql |   9 ++
.../default/alter_default_db_privileges_tables.sql |  19 +++
.../alter_default_db_privileges_tables_msql.sql    |   6 +
.../default/alter_default_db_privileges_types.sql  |  23 ++++
.../tests/ppas/default/test_database.json          | 141 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../templates/macros/default_privilege.macros      |  29 +++--
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/utils.py |   8 +-
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py     |   9 +-
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py          |   7 +-
52 files changed, 807 insertions(+), 139 deletions(-)