Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed schema diff issue in which the option 'null' do

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:56:28 +0000

Fixed schema diff issue in which the option 'null' doesn't appear in the DDL statement for the foreign table. Fixes #7265

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=d548a5bc504fb0a1bb24a7da1dad736033d48d4c

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_8.rst                             |  1 +
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/create.sql         |  4 ++--
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/9.2_plus/update.sql         | 12 ++++++------
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql         |  4 ++--
.../sql/9.5_plus/foreign_table_schema_diff.sql               |  4 ++--
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/9.5_plus/update.sql         | 12 ++++++------
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/default/create.sql          |  2 +-
.../templates/foreign_tables/sql/default/update.sql          |  6 +++---
8 files changed, 23 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)