Subject: pgAdmin4

From: JW <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 13:12:15 -0400

Dear Maintainers,

I am using pgAdmin 4 as a front-end for several projects I work on.  I had
a quick question.

It seems that about every week the IDE gives me a popup stating that there
is a new release.  Are these releases bug and/or quality updates?

Should I always install them every time I receive the popup?

Also, many thanks to all of you for supporting this great project.  Out of
all the many front-ends available, I always seem to come back to pgAdmin4!

Regards,
Paul Jackson

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2026 15:18:02 +0530

Hi Paul,

The pgAdmin team fixes bugs, introduces new features and makes quality
improvements with every release. We have a monthly release cycle.
Updating immediately upon receiving the popup isn't mandatory, but using
the latest version is recommended.

-- 
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Staff SDE II | *enterprisedb.com*
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/>
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"