Subject: Upgrade from 9.14 -> 9.15 replicates all Server-Groups to all users

From: Jan Gotfredsen Birk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 10:18:23 +0000

Hi

We did an apt upgrade on Ubuntu 24.04LTS  (as usual) to upgrade pgadmin 
from 9.14 -> 9.15

It went well, no errors etc.

But when users  login, all the users has all the others users 
server-groups including the servers inside the groups.

The registered server in the server groups contains username and 
passwords from the other users as well. (They are not able to decrypt 
the password, ie they can't connect to the databases).

Ie, if there are 7 users that have the default server-group: Servers - 
all users now have 7 server-groups called: Servers including registered 
servers for the users.

Any idea how to solve this issue ?

Best

Jan

-- 
Jan Birk

Danish Agency for Higher Education and Science
Haraldsgade 53
DK - 2100 Copenhagen Ø
+45 72 31 82 75

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 16:10:31 +0530

> We did an apt upgrade on Ubuntu 24.04LTS  (as usual) to upgrade pgadmin

Acknowledged.
It was regression in 9.15, and it will be fixed in 9.16 release.

-- Ashesh