Subject: bug

From: Виктор Надточий<[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2026 12:28:29 +0300

pgadmin4-9.16-x64.exe
<https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v9.16/windows/pgadmin4-9.16-x64.exe>
2026-06-18
12:04:12
for Windows
PostgreSQL 12.22 (Ubuntu 12.22-0ubuntu0.20.04.4) on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu,
compiled by gcc (Ubuntu 9.4.0-1ubuntu1~20.04.2) 9.4.0, 64-bit

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 23:20:02 +0530

PostgreSQL 12 was EOL a long time ago, and not supported by pgAdmin 9.16.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Mon, Jun 22, 2026 at 9:09 PM Виктор Надточий <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>  pgadmin4-9.16-x64.exe
> <https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/v9.16/windows/pgadmin4-9.16-x64.exe> 2026-06-18
> 12:04:12
> for Windows

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 10:24:56 +0530

Adding to what Ahesh said - you can check versions supported in the release
notes
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/9.16/release_notes_9_16.html#supported-database-servers

-- 
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
Sr. Staff SDE II | *enterprisedb.com* <https://www.enterprisedb.com/>
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"