Subject: Database Problems on pgAdmin4

From: Ali Gözüm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 12:54:12 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am able to connect to the database on my server through pgAdmin4 without any issues. However, I encounter a problem when trying to view the contents of the database. When I attempt to open the tables within the database, a blank white screen appears (see the attached screenshot). At the same time, when I want to close this screen in the top bar, nothing happens.

This issue is not limited to table views; I am also unable to run any queries on the database. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Ali GÖZÜM

Electrical and Electronics Engineer

Mustafa Kemal Mah. 2142. Cad. Doruk İş Merkezi No: 7 Daire: 9 06520 Çankaya, Ankara, Türkiye

ATLAS KBS Mühendislik San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.

+90 (543) 290 9326

---

From: Anil Sahoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2025 08:56:21 +0530

Hi Ali,

Please let us know which version of pgAdmin 4 you are using and also the
environment details.

It feels you are facing this issue in v9.2 may be, you can check this issue
reported by other users here
<https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/8632>.

I will suggest you to consider upgrading to v9.3
<https://www.pgadmin.org/download/>, the issue got fixed with v9.3.

Thanks
Anil

On Thu, May 8, 2025 at 7:36 PM Ali Gözüm <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> I am able to connect to the database on my server through pgAdmin4 without
> any issues. However, I encounter a problem when trying to view the contents
> of the database. When I attempt to open the tables within the database, a
> blank white screen appears (see the attached screenshot). At the same time,
> when I want to close this screen in the top bar, nothing happens.
>
> This issue is not limited to table views; I am also unable to run any
> queries on the database. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving
> this issue.
>
> *Ali GÖZÜM*
> *Electrical and Electronics Engineer*
>
> *ATLAS KBS Mühendislik San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.*
>
> +90 (543) 290 9326
>
>

-- 

*Anil Sahoo*

Software Development Engineer II

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/anilksahoo9/> || Blog
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/anil-sahoo> || *GitHub
<https://github.com/anilsahoo20>*

enterprisedb.com