Subject: Seeking Recommendations for Oracle to PostgreSQL Synchronization Tools

From: Henry Ashu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2024 08:12:56 -0800

Dear Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a migration
project to move an Oracle database to PostgreSQL. While the initial
migration was successful, I am seeking a reliable tool or solution to keep
the Oracle and PostgreSQL databases in sync after the migration.

If any of you have experience with such tools or can recommend open-source
or commercial solutions that have worked well for you, I would greatly
appreciate your insights.

Thank you in advance for your time and expertise. I look forward to your
recommendations.

Thank you

*Henry Ashu*

Database Administrator
*o:* 503.672.5114 | *f:* 800.551.8821 | DAT.com
 <https://www.dat.com/>    [image: Like us on
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/loadboards>  [image: Follow us on
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/loadboards>  [image: Connect with us on
LinkedIn] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/datsolutions>  [image: Visit
our YouTube Channel] <https://www.youtube.com/datloadboards>  [image: Visit
us on Instagram] <https://instagram.com/dat_solutions>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2024 19:32:22 +0100

Am 18.12.24 um 17:12 schrieb Henry Ashu:
> I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on a
> migration project to move an Oracle database to PostgreSQL. While
> the initial migration was successful, I am seeking a reliable tool
> or solution to keep the Oracle and PostgreSQL databases in sync
> after the migration.
>
> If any of you have experience with such tools or can recommend open-
> source or commercial solutions that have worked well for you, I
> would greatly appreciate your insights.

I have never used it myself, but I have heard positive stories
about Debezium.