Subject: error in pgamin repo

From: Francis Grizzly Smit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2024 02:59:56 +1100

when I try to update pgadmin I get this
$ sudo apt update
Hit:1 http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu oracular InRelease
Hit:2 http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu oracular-updates InRelease
Hit:3 http://au.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu oracular-backports InRelease
Hit:4 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu oracular-security InRelease
Ign:5 https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt/oracular 
pgadmin4 InRelease
Err:6 https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt/oracular 
pgadmin4 Release
   404  Not Found [IP: 2604:1380:4602:969::1 443]
Error: The repository 
'https://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin/pgadmin4/apt/oracular pgadmin4 
Release' does not have a Release file.
Notice: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is 
therefore disabled by default.
Notice: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user 
configuration details.

got this since I updated the repo to ubuntu 24.10 the list says it is 
there but yeah

-- 

    .~.     In my life God comes first....
    /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D
   /( )\    Francis (Grizzly) Smit  ᚠᚱᚫᚾᚳᛁᛋ᛫ᚷᚱᛁᛋᛋᛚᛄ᛫ᛋᛗᛁᛏ
   ^^-^^http://www.smit.id.au/

---

From: Holger Jakobs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 17:05:33 +0100

> got this since I updated the repo to ubuntu 24.10 the list says it is 
Please post your question on the mailing list of pgAdmin.

This one is exclusively for the PostgreSQL server, which is a totally 
different project.

-- 

Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach,