Subject: Postgres database size monitoring

From: Sathish Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 12:59:45 +0530

Hi
  We are planning to genarate weekly report for database size growth as
like in month 4 weeks on 1st week second week 3rd week 4th week .. genarate
report to compare size all databases..
   Any one have idea on these help us ..we are using RDS  postgres.

Thanks
Sathishreddy

---

From: Muhammad Usman Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 12:33:04 +0500

Hi,
You can use the combination of Amazon CloudWatch Events and a cron job to
accomplish this task.

---

From: Sathish Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 13:04:45 +0530

Sure we can..we are planning to write script for same is it possible...help
us..