Subject: Correcting sequence in a table

From: Erik Serrano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 17:16:04 -0300

Correcting sequence in a table

Dear Sirs,

Along with greetings, I would like you to help me or guide me in how to
correct the sequence of a table from which old information was deleted. The
table also has dependencies.

Thank you very much in advance

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 22:28:24 +0200

Am 23.10.24 um 22:16 schrieb Erik Serrano:
> Along with greetings, I would like you to help me or guide me in how
> to correct the sequence of a table from which old information was
> deleted. The table also has dependencies.

What exactly do you mean with "correct the sequence"?

After you deleted rows from a table, there is nothing to do with regards
to the sequence used by that table.

There is absolutely no point in re-using "unused" values. "Gaps" in the
number are completely irrelevant.

---

From: Muhammad Ikram <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 17:23:38 +0500

Hi

Could you please elaborate your query ? Not able to understand your
requirement

Regards,
Ikram