Subject: Add storages space

From: Rajesh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 13:23:02 +0530

Hi All,

Any idea about the steps to be followed to add storage space to postgres
cluster in openshift/ k8 enviroment?

---

From: Ron Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 04:02:04 -0400

> cluster in openshift/ k8 enviroment?

Postgresql only cares about the size of the mount point, not how you resize
it.

Resizing that mount point is a job for the System Administrator, and
depends on the filesystem, whether lvm, etc.  If you don't know how to do
that, Unix.StackExchanche.com probably does.  The OpenShift mailing list
certainly does.

-- 
Death to America, and butter sauce.
Iraq lobster!

---

From: Rajesh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 14:16:38 +0530

What's the postgres dba job here.. do we have to stop and start the
services. Take a downtime while resizing the mount point?

On Tue, 3 Sept 2024, 13:32 Ron Johnson, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Postgresql only cares about the size of the mount point, not how you
> resize it.
>