Subject: PGCuba-2020

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:45:19 -0500

All,

The 11th PostgreSQL Conference Cuba (PostgresqlCUBA, @PgCuba) will take 
place
on November 18-20, 2020, at the Hotel Habana Libre.
This event is part of the IBERGECYT conference, and we will
host one track dedicated to PostgreSQL related talks.

The event is part of the effort to grow the Cuban and
Latin-American PostgreSQL Community by increasing awareness
and PostgreSQL adoption.

We are now inviting proposals for talks about PostgreSQL,
and related products. Length of talks should be either
20 minutes or 40 minutes. Please indicate in your submission
the length of your talk. Talks can be held in English or
Spanish language.

The submission deadline is June 19th, 2020 and all speakers
will be contacted by July 10th, 2020. Speakers will participate
in a conference event.

For any additional questions or information about
PgCuba, please contact <[email-masked]>.

Note for visitors and speakers from the United States:
It is still possible to visit Cuba. The US government requires
that you classify your trip in one of 11 available categories.
Please check the State Department website for a full list.

Rgds,
Gilberto Castillo

---

From: Vik Fearing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:59:59 +0100

> will be contacted by July 10th, 2020. Speakers will participate

Where should we go to submit proposals?

-- 

Vik Fearing

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:03:21 -0500

> Where should we go to submit proposals?

You write me or For any additional questions or information about
PgCuba, please contact <[email-masked]>.

---

From: Alfredo Rodríguez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:37:59 -0600

Si yo también quiero aplicar donde podría hacerlo?

Saludos!

-- 
Ing. Alfredo Rodríguez
Cel: 7226315337