Subject: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

From: Mark Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:58:07 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm exploring the possibility to exhibit PostgreSQL at FOSS4G in
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, over August 24-29, 2020.

Part of this includes determining who is available to staff and run the
exhibition.  Please contact me directly if you are interested or know
someone who might be able to help.

Thanks!

Regards,
Mark

---

From: Katherine Mcmillan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 09:25:36 -0500

Hi Mark,

This is a great idea! I would really like to help with this.  I've signed
up to volunteer at FOSS4G, but I'm unsure if I'll have funding from the
University or any other sources to actually be able to go.  If I do find I
have the resources to attend, I'll let you know and would be more than
happy to help staff and run this exhibition.

Cheers,
Katie

---

From: Katherine Mcmillan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 18:42:46 -0500

Hello all,

Apparently there is lots of interest in this, so I have withdrawn my name
from consideration in hopes that someone with more experience/closer to the
venue has applied.  I ask you Mark, and all of Postgres Advocacy, to please
consider having a woman or other minority fill this spot, especially a
Canadian from an underrepresented group.  It's a wonderful opportunity, and
the optics will be bad if you select a man when qualified minorities have
shown interest.  If no women or other minorities have shown interest,
please let me know and I will re-submit my name for consideration.

Thank you!
Katie

---

From: Katherine Mcmillan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 19:23:31 -0500

Hi all,

Please disregard my last message, it was the result of my being tired/a
misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
Katie