Subject: Building a Modern Querying Platform – Looking for Feedback

From: Garrett Wolfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 18:17:04 -0500

Hey everyone - I’m building a modern database querying platform designed
for developers— combining the best of Cursor and Postman to create a *fast,
intuitive, and AI-powered querying experience.* Beyond speed and
efficiency, it also makes it easy for developers to *collaborate seamlessly*
with teammates, including non-technical users in their orgs.

I’d love to connect with anyone interested in sharing feedback or
potentially trying it out. Sharing a photo below; if this sounds
intriguing, let’s chat—I’d really appreciate your insights!

Super excited to launch soon. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Cheers,
Garrett

---

From: Vasudev Narayanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 10:38:52 +0530

Hey Garret Wolfe,

Your new platform sounds incredibly innovative and exactly what the 
developer community needs! Interestingly, I had a similar ideation 
process way back, but never quite got serious enough to pitch it.

In today's world, the lingo developers speak is all about use cases. If 
your tool can accept a use case and frame an SQL query (whether RDBMS or 
document-based on user input), that would be the ultimate solution.

I’m definitely interested in learning more and potentially trying it 
out. I'd love to share my feedback and insights to help you refine it 
further.

Looking forward to discussing this exciting project!

Best, Vasudev Narayanan

On 1/13/25 4:47 AM, Garrett Wolfe wrote:
>
> Hey everyone - I’m building a modern database querying platform 
> designed for developers— combining the best of Cursor and Postman to 
> create a *fast, intuitive, and AI-powered querying experience.* Beyond 
> speed and efficiency, it also makes it easy for developers to 
> *collaborate seamlessly* with teammates, including non-technical users 
> in their orgs.
>
> image.png