Subject: Postgres Slack Channel/Community

From: "Peter Kionga-Kamau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 20:08:54 -0500

Hi,

I'm a 20 year veteran of mysql switching to postgres for web & app development data needs. I'm trying to join the postgres slack community workspace but I can't find a way in, is there a hidden invite or something? What do I need to do to join?

Many thanks,

Peter

---

From: Lukas Fittl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 10:53:01 -0800

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 7:30 AM Peter Kionga-Kamau <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I'm a 20 year veteran of mysql switching to postgres for web & app
> development data needs. I'm trying to join the postgres slack community
> workspace but I can't find a way in, is there a hidden invite or something?
> What do I need to do to join?
>

Here is the link to join the Slack community:

https://pgtreats.info/slack-invite

(redirect maintained by Rob Treat - the full Slack invite URL is a bit
lengthy and hard to remember)

Thanks,
Lukas

-- 
Lukas Fittl

---

From: James Keener <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 11:56:32 -0500

I'd also like to point out #postgresql on Libera IRC (irc.librairc.net)
has a good bit of activity. Not dissing slack or saying not to join, but
just another option that I've found super helpful in the past.

Jim

---

From: "Peter Kionga-Kamau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:49:04 -0500

Much appreciated folks