Subject: Calling Any Attendees going to both PGConf.DE & PGConf.BE

From: Sarah Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 19:09:14 -0700

Hi!

I'm currently seeking to connect with someone attending both the PostgreSQL
Conference in Leipzig, Germany on May 13, 2022 (PGConf.DE
<https://2022.pgconf.de>) as well as PGDay Belgium 2022 (PGConf.BE
<https://pgconf.be>) on May 19, 2022.

There's some educational & advocacy activities I'm hoping to arrange at
upcoming conferences & events in Europe, and to make this happen, I'd love
to get a willing volunteer attending both the above conferences to meet
with Andreas Scherbaum at PGConf.DE and consequently transfer some
PostgreSQL swag to a contact at PGConf.BE as well.

Please let me know if you have any willingness or opportunity to do this;
your time would be much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Sarah Conway

---

From: Ilya Kosmodemiansky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 06:38:48 +0200

Hi Sarah,

> On 2. May 2022, at 04:23, Sarah Conway <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I'm currently seeking to connect with someone attending both the PostgreSQL Conference in Leipzig, Germany on May 13, 2022 (PGConf.DE) as well as PGDay Belgium 2022 (PGConf.BE) on May 19, 2022. 

I plan to do that 

> 
> There's some educational & advocacy activities I'm hoping to arrange at upcoming conferences & events in Europe, and to make this happen, I'd love to get a willing volunteer attending both the above conferences to meet with Andreas Scherbaum at PGConf.DE and consequently transfer some PostgreSQL swag to a contact at PGConf.BE as well. 

can do, moreover - I am traveling to both places by car which makes transferring swag more convenient 

> 
> Please let me know if you have any willingness or opportunity to do this; your time would be much appreciated!
> 
> Kind regards,
> Sarah Conway

---

From: Sarah Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 22:37:34 -0700

Hi Ilya,

I plan to do that
> transferring swag more convenient

That is most excellent and quite convenient - thank you for reaching out.
I'll contact you directly to arrange next steps.

> Hope you have a fantastic week!

Kind regards,
Sarah