Subject: exhibiting at SCaLE 19x Pasadena Mar 4-6, 2022

From: Mark Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 19:22:57 +0000

Hi everyone,

PostgreSQL will be exhibiting at SCaLE [1] in Pasadena, California,
March 3-6, 2022.  If you are available to help staff the booth, please
let me know.

For quick reference, here is the link to SCaLE's policy around
Coronavirus/COVID-19:
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/blog/scale-19x-and-covid-19

Regards,
Mark

[1] https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/19x

---

From: Mark Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 21:18:59 +0000

Hi everyone,

Due to Covid, SCaLE [1] (SoCal Linux Expo) has been rescheduled from
March 3-6, 2022 to July 28-31, 2022.  It's also been moved from Pasadena
to Los Angeles.

The good news is, if you wanted to submit a talk for our PostgreSQL at
SCaLE lineup (July 28-29) and missed the deadline, you can fix that now!
Be sure to tag your submission with "Postgres" so we can review it.  We
will also be looking for volunteer to monitor these rooms.

If you'd signed up to staff the booth (July 30-31), we're still happy to
have you if the new dates work for you.

Regards,
Mark