Subject: Conference in Armenia

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 22:40:23 -0400

The Highload++ conference is doing their first non-Russia conference in
Yerevan, Armenia on November 7-8:

	https://highload.am/2022

I have attended their conferences many times and have always been
impressed.  There are not many engineering-focused conferences in this
part of the world so I am excited to be on the program committee, along
with my wife.

They are looking for Postgres speakers so I encourage anyone who can to
please submit talks here:

	https://cfp.highload.am/

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 02:04:00 -0400

> please submit talks here:

FYI, the event date has moved to December 15-16 (which I cannot attend),
but the submission deadline of September 28 has not changed.