Subject: BUG #19499: Extensions Powa and Powa-archivist are missing in official download repository

From: PG Bug reporting form <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 05:29:43 +0000

The following bug has been logged on the website:

Bug reference:      19499
Logged by:          Ralf Kraudelt
Email address:      [email-masked]
PostgreSQL version: 17.10
Operating system:   Rockylinux 10
Description:        

Hi,
the extensions powa and powa-archivist are missing. Only powa-web and
powa-collector are available in the EL10 commons path. Both missing
extensions are available for PostgreSQL 16 and 18
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/18/redhat/rhel-10-x86_64/ ,
only version 17 under
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/17/redhat/rhel-10-x86_64/ is
missing.
Thanks, Ralf

---

From: Julien Rouhaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 21:44:23 +0800

Hi,

> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/17/redhat/rhel-10-x86_64/ is

Just in case this was held in moderation too long, this has been reported on
the powa-archivist repository already, and fixed by Devrim a few hours ago per
[1].  As mentioned in the message the packages might take some time to appear
in some mirrors.

Thanks again Devrim!

[1]: https://github.com/powa-team/powa-archivist/issues/82#issuecomment-4561383684